Steve
Followers 0

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Allegri is a moron. I hope Roma win the league.

I know that many people here don't watch Serie A, but yesterday this legend played his last game - and scored hattrick. One of the most underrated strikers out there and a big human being. He took fin

Thats me cousin, top bloke he is. He once felt up between a girls leg he did. I was well proud of him, I was. He looked like a goose when the girls old dad walked in. It was a laugh, because I'm her d

Posted Images

Juve could be Champions by tomorrow! :D

I have my fingers crossed that Milan can pull through. Juventus really do deserve the Scudetto more, I just like AC Milan more.

Bianconeri fans may enjoy this read: http://backpagefootball.com/opinion/the-old-lady-regains-her-roar/

I have my fingers crossed that Milan can pull through. Juventus really do deserve the Scudetto more, I just like AC Milan more.

It's a long shot, Juve have always got the result when it mattered this season.

It's a long shot, Juve have always got the result when it mattered this season.

True, I just hope some bitter fans don't try and take away from Juve's success by calling them cheats etc.

I will never blame the players for the controversial AC Milan result that rests purely on the official.

• Like 1

True, I just hope some bitter fans don't try and take away from Juve's success by calling them cheats etc.

I will never blame the players for the controversial AC Milan result that rests purely on the official.

Any neutral follower of the Serie A would tell you that Juve have been hard done by the refereeing many times this season. The Milan game was the only one that the refereeing went in our favor.

• Like 1