Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

LDN Blue
Followers 4

If there was justice, God or whatever people believe in Italy should have gone through. It's embarrassing that Spain, after not contributing at all to this game, wins on pens.

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SO PROUD TO BE A SWEDE RIGHT NOW! 4-0 TO GERMANY IN BERLIN AND GERMANY TOTTALLY DOMINATED!!! THEN THE KING ZLATAN "IBRACADABRA" IBRAHIMOVIC SCORES AND IT ALL TURNS!! IM IN FUCKING TEARS SO PROUD I AM!

Yes, I did. At the end of the game, a 7 year old South African kid tried to invade the pitch to take a picture with the Brazilian players (Neymar specifically) but the security guards saw it and grabb

Posted Images

That was the definition of SNOOZEFEST!

But anyway, I'm really happy for our Spanish Blues. I hate Catalans not Spaniards... A couple of Blues will win the title either way. :)

If there was justice, God or whatever people believe in Italy should have gone through. It's embarrassing that Spain, after not contributing at all to this game, wins on pens.

Don't worry. They'll smash 'em next year, when it matters.

Not contributing anything? They easily out shined them in extra time which was probably the only exciting time of the entire snore fest of a match. I personally find this cup a joke as it provides nothing worth while other than a so called 'test' for the World Cup imo. Penalties were class, all of them aside Benucci. If we were to lose to anyone, I would have it be Italy, but no way did Italy deserve to win. Missed too many chances and failed to complete their penalties. Spain have been performing/underachieving for months now

---------Torres-----------

Iniesta---Cesc---Pedro

----Busquets--Xavi-----

Alba---------------Arbeloa

-----Ramos--Pique------

---------Casillas-----------

What will probably be seen tomorrow. I literally could care two shits about this "competition" as well as still not accepting the fact of the likes of Torres and Arbeloa get called ahead of Negredo and Iraola. Not to mention Susaeta on Bilbao practically carried them this entire season. Seniority and the club you play for has played a big influence on Del Bosque's selections as it has been ever so blatant.

This may be only the confederations cup but this match is massive for both teams. Brazil to prove they are still the kings of beautiful football and able to see off their biggest home challenge to date during this amazing home run and Spain to prove they are now the best in the world by winning in Brazil against Brazil. Have Spain ever won the confederations cup? This is the last challenge for Spain to complete the journey.

This game is unbelievably huge on a personal level for both teams. It almost feels like a world cup final.

• Like 1

We also have the match for 3rd place between Italy and Uruguay. And like the last couple of Uruguay games this one will cause either a wankfest or bashing for Cavani. If he scores the Cavani thread will explode with posts like "Why haven't we paid the release clause already??" and if he doesn't - "Why are we wasting our time with this shit? Even Torres is better!"

This may be only the confederations cup but this match is massive for both teams. Brazil to prove they are still the kings of beautiful football and able to see off their biggest home challenge to date during this amazing home run and Spain to prove they are now the best in the world by winning in Brazil against Brazil. Have Spain ever won the confederations cup? This is the last challenge for Spain to complete the journey.

This game is unbelievably huge on a personal level for both teams. It almost feels like a world cup final.

So winning Euro 08, and World Cup 2010, Euro 2012, didn't prove Spain is the best in the world, but beating Brazil in Brazil does it? Spain have absolutely nothing to prove in this competition. They never left 1st gear and still managed to make it to the final.

And no, we were hilariously knocked out in 2009 by the United States, which in all respect actually had a decent side.

( Jay Demerit's aunt was my history professor)

But when have Spain played Brazil? And when have Spain won the confederations cup? I'm just saying that this is the final piece of the jigsaw for this Spanish team.

• Like 1

But when have Spain played Brazil? And when have Spain won the confederations cup? I'm just saying that this is the final piece of the jigsaw for this Spanish team.

This current Spanish side is the greatest side in history with their consecutive honors. Euro 12 in my eyes was the final piece as no other team in history was capable of completing back to back. never really fully inderstood this competition and its status imo bears no means of anything prestigious. Brazil have more to prove and show for in this game than Spain

So winning Euro 08, and World Cup 2010, Euro 2012, didn't prove Spain is the best in the world, but beating Brazil in Brazil does it? Spain have absolutely nothing to prove in this competition. They never left 1st gear and still managed to make it to the final.

And no, we were hilariously knocked out in 2009 by the United States, which in all respect actually had a decent side.

( Jay Demerit's aunt was my history professor)

He is actually right, Spain didnt play against Brazil since 1999 and this is the very last 'task' you have as a National Team!

If Spain lose today, they will seem a bit weak to the world, especially after the bad game you had vs Italy. A loss today will definitely take away some of your reputation...

Also, Brazil is the only team to have all international cups at once. And it would be a good way for Spain to permanently stamp their name in the history of football as one of the very best teams of all time...

So, yes, Spain does need to win this last game to prove themselves!

"Spain is the greatest side in history" - LOOOOL! :lol:

Brazil in 1970 or 1982 (I will let you choose) would rip this team apart. Brazil would win 11 of every 10 games played! :wank2: