Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Neymar

the wes
Followers 1

Seen on another forum, they were saying that apparently there is word that Marca are making up the Real Madrid to Neymar story as a way to dispel media assumptions that they're jealous of Barca signing Sanchez.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jose vs Villas Boas round 1!

Chelsea and Real Madrid battle for Neymar

Hmm, i wouldn't trust any of these newspaper articles, especially Daily mail, they just seem to always make up rubbish.

The 2nd leg of the final is on tonight, right? if so i don't think I will be able to watch, it will be on far too late. :(

I'll be watching it. Hope Neymar has a good game.

Yeah, so do I. The last two games I watched he never really impressed me, but you know all players have a bad game or two.

I'll be watching it. Hope Neymar has a good game.

So do I. The last two games he hasn't really impressed me, but every player has a bad game or two.

But i do hope Santos lose. :)

I hope Santos lose.. badly tonight.

LOL what happened to your Neymar avatar and sig? Did you lose the love?

Lol .. didn't lose love.. wish him good luck at Madrid.. just upset that we could have finalized everything but waited for the last minute .and at that time Madrid weren't even interested... blah... oh well lol :whistling::mouthclosed:

That's strange. Wouldn't you want a player who could potentially play for us be a winner?

Because I've seen Neymar's interviews, spoken to his agent, and know that if Santos do win .. then they are going to the Club World Cup.. and may face Barcelona..and it's Neymar's "dream" to play in the Club World Cup etc... and Real may seal the deal soon and can afford him to loan him back to Santos for 6 months etc.. don't think we would ever spend so much on a player and loan him back etc... if he loses .. he will 15% stay.. 15% go to Chelsea.. or 70% go to Madrid... if he wins .. 40% Madrid..60% staying..

I've had enough, piss off to the Spaniards already and stop toying with the media with all these bullshit quotes.