Josh McEachran

Term-X

Still think 1 loan spell at Bolton would be exceptional for his development. Maybe even at one of the promoted teams..

getting relegated wont help his development 1 bit and mark my words atleast 2 of the promoted teams this season will go down.

The current QPR team aint strong enough for the top flight and back to back promo's will catch up with Norwich. Cant see any-one bar Reading out of the play off teams giving the prem that good a crack either.

I got relegated once and it was horrible and ive never been the same (football wise) since and that was only sunday league, dont want a relegation of Josh's CV as a teenager it will cripple him.

Is it just me or does Josh look a bit of a nervous pigeon? Not in his play, his expression. Rarely seen him smile.

He doesn't look nervous but calm to me. Very calm. He knows where and when he is and knows what he wants. At least he makes such an impression on me.

getting relegated wont help his development 1 bit and mark my words atleast 2 of the promoted teams this season will go down.

The current QPR team aint strong enough for the top flight and back to back promo's will catch up with Norwich. Cant see any-one bar Reading out of the play off teams giving the prem that good a crack either.

I got relegated once and it was horrible and ive never been the same (football wise) since and that was only sunday league, dont want a relegation of Josh's CV as a teenager it will cripple him.

He's more likely to play and gain experience with a newly promoted team than an already established one.

When Connor Clifford went to Plymouth, he made an immediate impact and helped their team who were facing relegation before even January! They raved a lot about him saving their season at that time. Unfortunately they had their transfer embargo put on so he couldn't go back, but it certainly helped him.

Just imagine Neill Warnock managing Josh McEachran..

Have not read through the thread, so apologies if this has been mentioned but my thoughts on Josh are:

Very good technical ability, can see a pass others in our midfield can't. The problem with him is that he gives the ball away to often (he did at least 3 times yeasterday, and I remember against Villa when he came on and Reo Coker nearly scored). What he needs is a full season in the premier as a regualr starter on loan. Bolton would be ideal for him....

Have not read through the thread, so apologies if this has been mentioned but my thoughts on Josh are:

Very good technical ability, can see a pass others in our midfield can't. The problem with him is that he gives the ball away to often (he did at least 3 times yeasterday, and I remember against Villa when he came on and Reo Coker nearly scored). What he needs is a full season in the premier as a regualr starter on loan. Bolton would be ideal for him....

players who stick to the short square pass rarely give the ball away ,,,BUT even more rarely does the pass create anything ...

We are crying out for a creative player ,,,lets not use stats to stifle him

players who stick to the short square pass rarely give the ball away ,,,BUT even more rarely does the pass create anything ...

We are crying out for a creative player ,,,lets not use stats to stifle him

I worry that if he gives away a goal his confidence will suffer. He will be a good player, is better than Yossi already. We need to decide to either integrate him as one of our top 4 midfield players or get him out on loan in the PL for a season. This being a sub all the time with hardly anytime on the pitch is hampering his development....

• 2 weeks later...

From the Daily Fail so obviously bollocks but I thought he'd already signed a new contract?

Chelsea face a fight to keep hold of teenage midfielder McEachran

By Sportsmail Reporter Last updated at 11:11 PM on 26th May 2011

Chelsea's teenage midfielder Josh McEachran is a target for Hamburg now their former director of football Frank Arnesen has moved to the German club.

McEachran has not finalised terms on the contract he expected to sign on his 18th birthday in March.

article-0-0C14B2A700000578-576_468x398.jpg

Highly-rated: Josh McEachran collected Chelsea's young player of the year award this season

Arsenal, Manchester United and Barcelona are also watching the situation.

Chelsea's teenage midfielder Josh McEachran is a target for Hamburg now their former director of football Frank Arnesen has moved to the German club.

McEachran has not finalised terms on the contract he expected to sign on his 18th birthday in March.

Arsenal, Manchester United and Barcelona are also watching the situation.

------------------------

Source:- The Daily Mail

------------------------

We seriously better fucking sort this out!! I didn't expect to see an article like this :mouthclosed: