Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The Pre-Season thread

BlueLion.
Followers 3

Doesn't their fixture list start 14 days before our's?

The first bundesliga match is on 9th august, so that's about a week before ours!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No.one week before

So it isn't that much of a travesty. They need to come back earlier because their competitive season starts earlier. They also have a German super cup game they need to prepare for.

Isnt pre season training supposed to begin today at most clubs??

I know Mourinho starts today and Moyes as well.... dont know about others....

Cant find anything official about when the first day of pre season training starts.... considering our first game is about 2 weeks away shouldnt training have started today?

Isnt pre season training supposed to begin today at most clubs??

I know Mourinho starts today and Moyes as well.... dont know about others....

Cant find anything official about when the first day of pre season training starts.... considering our first game is about 2 weeks away shouldnt training have started today?

he pushed the start date back to 7 July I believe. Some more rest for the boys. Good call, I think.

• Like 2

Please rest our players, especially Oscar and Mata!

I think Oscar, Mata, Luiz, Torres, Azpilicueta are going to get a 1 month rest. which means they will not take part in the pre-season tour of Asia and US

• Like 1

he pushed the start date back to 7 July I believe. Some more rest for the boys. Good call, I think.

It's 8th July. 7th is a Sunday.

And I believe the players who played in the Confederations Cup especially the Spanish and Brazilian lads will get more time off and join up with the rest later on.

I think Oscar, Mata, Luiz, Torres, Azpilicueta are going to get a 1 month rest. which means they will not take part in the pre-season tour of Asia and US

1 month is over-strecthing it. Likely to be a 2-3 weeks rest for them. Mourinho would still need to know them and see how they can fit into his starting XI.

No problem , Schurrle, Kevin de bruyne, Hazard, Lukaku .. my Godddddddd

• Like 1
  • James unpinned this topic