Hip Hop discussion

Aria

I was wondering guys is there a rare underground collectors scene?

Ive got a severe vinyl collecting addiction with about 20,000 7" and 2,000 albums. I dont mean normal shop stuff, what I collect are rare ones. Dj Copies,test pressings,Demonstration Copies,Acetates.

On the Northern soul and the Rare Funk scene we find the old 60s,70s stuff that wasn't considered commercial enough for the day so after they printed off a handful of demos etc to get a few opinions they was just thrown in some dusty basement or the bottom of the groups wardrobe waiting for someone like me to come along, start playing it till it gets popular, it becomes worth lots of money and others like me go out to hunt for more copies of it.

Theres some very rare very expensive records about and Ive got some of the rarest that Id lose my dangleys IF I told my Mrs the truth how much I spend. But they only get me in trouble anyways!

I was wondering if you guys had anything similar. I know the Djs/producers must do their own stuff so theres got to be some sort of a market that collects them yeah?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone got a website where i can download OLD grime albums? typing in 'download', 'zip', 'rar' just isn't helping, all websites are virus baits.

Not looking to Torrent anymore after catching a virus a while back.

Any help is much appreciated!

Anyone got a website where i can download OLD grime albums? typing in 'download', 'zip', 'rar' just isn't helping, all websites are virus baits.

Not looking to Torrent anymore after catching a virus a while back.

Any help is much appreciated!

Are you on any private tracker sites? I only use 1 place - Torrentday - to Dl telly and films and the music Im into is so rare theyre mainly uploads of mine with them.

But Ive never had 1 dodgy torrent in all the years online. Not even TPB/Kickass/1337x/Demonoid.......

If you can keep a 1 ratio going I can get you an invite if you like.