Aria
Followers 1

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. --Damn, you can just tell how much this song meant to both of them. The original Let Nas down (which was great in it of itself), the reaction from Nas, then the twitter convo they h

Well, Hip Hop is such a diverse genre, I'm pretty sure you can't narrow it down to a contestation and social critique even though most of what was hip hop in the early 90's actually stemmed from it.

I'd imagine a lot of rappers are going to be coming back to Timbaland, after his masterful production on Justin's 20/20 experience..

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/2/2016 at 11:30 AM, LDN Blue said:

This has a nice flow, I can fucks with this f'sure

Shit's wavy af. "Bad bih in LA, tell me I should take the trip / Shawdy bad as hell yeah, with them Kylie Jenner lips" B)

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Cosmin said:

That beat change on Summer Sixteen is so fucking fire! Drake's killing everyone lately. 

Indeed. That beat switch is fucking gorgeous.

Say what you want about Drake, he makes good music.

• Like 1

Couple bangers from Future's Evol, but I'm just not that crazy about Future man. Both him and Young Thug. Tried giving Young Thug a chance but he's just not for me. And I'm not even one of these guys who only listens to 'conscious rap'.  Only song I fucks with from Thugger is Check and couple others.

IDK man, all my friends love them both but i'm just here like foaQVaT.pngArg6VXm.png  they aight. 

On 2/2/2016 at 8:16 PM, Kieran. said:

Just as you put me onto him, i stumble into this thread..

https://forum.sectioneighty.com/madeintyo-thread.t50902/#post-1480046

b1uO8Lo.png aRq9wVP.png

Edited by Blue-in-me-Veins
Some fire just dropped.
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Couple bangers from Future's Evol, but I'm just not that crazy about Future man. Both him and Young Thug. Tried giving Young Thug a chance but he's just not for me. And I'm not even one of these guys who only listens to 'conscious rap'.  Only song I fucks with from Thugger is Check and couple others.

IDK man, all my friends love them both but i'm just here like foaQVaT.pngArg6VXm.png  they aight. 

Yeah man, it took me a while to really get into Future's stuff. Couldn't really get his vibe, but it's grown on me. Mainly from having friends who do rate him highly. I like what he did with Drake in What A Time To Be Alive. Good mixtape, fucked with it for a while.

Young Thug and the others I still don't really like. I think Future's deeper and has a much better flow than Young Thug and other from this new kind of hip-hop. Generally not a fan of it as a genre tbh.