• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rmpr

• Stingray

• Spike

• CHOULO19

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally have internet so I'll be posting more. In other news here is some photos of my son

Talking of marriage and seeing as the thread is already de-railed - I got married at the weekend It was amazing - hired a marquee and had Dodgems and a carousel along with a double decker bus convert

Just got thrown out of my local swimming pool (luckily theres more than one). Anyway in the foyer coming out, there was a lifesize cardboard Gerrard, advertising some sports drink or something. At the

Posted Images

I'm sorry the your shit nation in the pacific doesn't know democracy, but you do what what you think is right. It might have been distasteful, but it was well within his limits.

Racism is a thing of the past, you know. I'd even say random personal attacks are pretty unfashionable as well.

Regardless, I don't believe that people should be banned for any sort of comment, however offensive it is. I haven't seen the incident, but unless the comments made could have put the forum itself in trouble, I don't think the bans were reasonable.

BUT, at the same time, I don't run this forum. Jim does. I'm sure he wants this place to thrive, and if he deems that such comments are detrimental to the forum's success, I respect that.

If you have any concern about this issue, by all means voice your opinion, but a highly aggressive comment like that rarely does you any good.

EDIT: He's gone? Derp.

It would be nice for Cap to just be suspended, i do believe the forum is better with a spamming cap than without one. He only posted a picture in the we hate Liverpool thread, he maybe shouldn't of but it wasn't his, he just found it i guess. He didn't write anything nasty.

I hate it when people like him refer to Australians as British. Not only that, but he seems to think we all support the BNP!

Does anyone else have this thing where their pinkies smell a bit more intense than the rest of their fingers after using handwash?

I can't stop sniffing them. mmm.

#JFCAP

Well if Lampard got forgiven for making fun of USA after September 11, then I am sure Cap can be forgiven as well.

Granted Lampard and other Chelsea players got fined and had to apologize, so I assume a week or two suspension for Cap with an apologize would be about equivalent.

I wish I kept an image of her topless in my imagination.

I deff expected better tbh.

Still nice to see she let the royals out.

Wonder how much that photographer got paid?

• Like 1

Cap tells his side of the story:

I don't see what was wrong with it. It was just a meme, and it hardly poked fun at Hills'bro- more at Dalglish than anything. And it was entirely true. Kenny does have alcohol problems, therefore he would feel for anyone else who had them. And he did visit all 96 funerals and strongly believes that the fans caused none.

I hardly went around saying stuff like "LOLOL 96 DEAD SCOUSERS AREN'T ENOUGH".

JUSTICE FOR CAP

#JFTCAP #JFC #CAPISINNOCENT

Was about to read it than I decided to play Mass Effect 3 instead. I know what happened that day no need to delve deeper into the rabbit hole.

I love your Hazard signature. Makes your avatar emabrassing by comparison.

I will need to get a decent avatar then.....

• Like 1

So now justin is banned, fucking hell what is going on :lol: The staff are probably experiencing a really bad hangover from yesterday and are grumpy as hell