• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rmpr

• Stingray

• Spike

• CHOULO19

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally have internet so I'll be posting more. In other news here is some photos of my son

Talking of marriage and seeing as the thread is already de-railed - I got married at the weekend It was amazing - hired a marquee and had Dodgems and a carousel along with a double decker bus convert

Just got thrown out of my local swimming pool (luckily theres more than one). Anyway in the foyer coming out, there was a lifesize cardboard Gerrard, advertising some sports drink or something. At the

Posted Images

Franck Ribery tells critics: 'Fuck your mothers, your grandmothers and your family tree' after eating £1,000 gold-covered steak

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/franck-ribery-instagram-gold-steak-salt-bae-a8712981.html

The former French international has a turbulent history of clashing with the press from his homeland but it piqued with Ribery's visit to the Nusr-et restaurant while on the Bundesliga's winter break. 

Ribery ate a gold-covered Tomahawk steak presented by the restaurant's owner Nusret Gokce - better known as 'Salt Bae' for the audacious manner in which he seasons his meat. 

The steak costs in excess of £1,000 and, after some criticism of his extravagance on the continent, the veteran winger hit back with a wild tirade.

“For 2019, let’s dot the i’s and cross the t’s... Let’s start with the jealous, the haters, those only born because a condom had a hole in: fuck your mothers, your grandmothers and even your family tree. I owe you nothing.

Ribery (left) with "Salt Bae" in a screenshot from the video he posted on Instagram.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Franck Ribery tells critics: 'Fuck your mothers, your grandmothers and your family tree' after eating £1,000 gold-covered steak

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/franck-ribery-instagram-gold-steak-salt-bae-a8712981.html

The former French international has a turbulent history of clashing with the press from his homeland but it piqued with Ribery's visit to the Nusr-et restaurant while on the Bundesliga's winter break. 

Ribery ate a gold-covered Tomahawk steak presented by the restaurant's owner Nusret Gokce - better known as 'Salt Bae' for the audacious manner in which he seasons his meat. 

The steak costs in excess of £1,000 and, after some criticism of his extravagance on the continent, the veteran winger hit back with a wild tirade.

“For 2019, let’s dot the i’s and cross the t’s... Let’s start with the jealous, the haters, those only born because a condom had a hole in: fuck your mothers, your grandmothers and even your family tree. I owe you nothing

Ribery (left) with "Salt Bae" in a screenshot from the video he posted on Instagram.

😂😂

Suppose if I could afford to eat a £1000+ gold steak I wouldn't give a fuck either. Particularly considering his past with the French media. 

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

😂😂

Suppose if I could afford to eat a £1000+ gold steak I wouldn't give a fuck either. Particularly considering his past with the French media. 

Yeah he's not seen eye to eye with them since they exposed him and Benzema allegedly fucking under age prostitutes. 

They say the average footballer is thick as shit, but obviously not. If he wants to pay £1000 for a bit of gold painted dead corpse whilst homeless die on the streets, fair enough...

• Like 2
On 12/25/2018 at 0:23 PM, Vesper said:

Alex Jones So Unhinged He Even Creeps Out Gavin Mcinnes

wowowow is all I can say! ihihihihihihih:D

Theres some proper nutters in this world and Alex Jones is trying to become their leader!

His Mrs is rubbing her hands with all this palarva with him in his custody battles. SDhe used all his rantings to show hes bonkers and not fit for custody. And he couldn't deny it or he would lose all his followers so he said his on air persona was 100% authentic.

I like my conspiracies but Jones goes completely over the top and totally ignore truth! He said that the kid that murdered those 26 pupils and teachers in Newtown didn't happen and was just a ploy to provide gun control!!! Complete out of his tree!

• Like 1

Where as they are probably complete arse hole - and tho more than likely slightly exagerated - and wrong, you cant tell me that this doesn't happen at every football club in the world!

I would love some journo just to travel the underground on a matchday, jumping on various tubes following different sets of supporters and then report their findings.

I camt help but yet again think we are being made scapegoats

Police hunt 20 people 'believed to be Chelsea fans' over alleged racist abuse and sexual assault

The alleged incidents took place on December 22

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/police-hunt-20-people-believed-15646302

Maybe soon more royal kids than Willian has league goals?

Kate Middleton news: Could THIS mean Kate is pregnant with FOURTH royal baby?

KATE, Duchess of Cambridge, and husband Prince William already have three lovely children, but royal fans are convinced number four could be on the way – here’s why.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1070381/kate-middleton-news-could-kate-pregnant-fourth-baby-prince-william

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

Maybe soon more royal kids than Willian has league goals?

Kate Middleton news: Could THIS mean Kate is pregnant with FOURTH royal baby?

KATE, Duchess of Cambridge, and husband Prince William already have three lovely children, but royal fans are convinced number four could be on the way – here’s why.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1070381/kate-middleton-news-could-kate-pregnant-fourth-baby-prince-william

5d2c6d1e61f6623f094ed3f88ba1569d.gif

• Like 1

'They’re assholes’

Brit (Scousers of course) family face being DEPORTED from New Zealand for ‘trashing country'

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/753663/British-tourists-New-Zealand-Liverpool-deported-holiday-petition

The Johnsons, believed to be from Liverpool, have been branded “a**holes” and are accused of “trashing the country” after a string of incidents in which they are said to have caused “chaos”. 

The family of 13 have allegedly hurled abuse at hotel and restaurant staff and refused to pay for meals. 

They are also said to have dumped rubbish on a popular beach before a boy believed to be aged eight allegedly threatened to “knock the brains out” of a local resident who challenged them. 

Now they have been handed a deportation notice, according to the New Zealand Herald – as a petition to kick them out of the country gains traction with 2,500 signatures. 

The Johnson family

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Vesper said:

'They’re assholes’

Brit (Scousers of course) family face being DEPORTED from New Zealand for ‘trashing country'

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/753663/British-tourists-New-Zealand-Liverpool-deported-holiday-petition

The Johnsons, believed to be from Liverpool, have been branded “a**holes” and are accused of “trashing the country” after a string of incidents in which they are said to have caused “chaos”. 

The family of 13 have allegedly hurled abuse at hotel and restaurant staff and refused to pay for meals. 

They are also said to have dumped rubbish on a popular beach before a boy believed to be aged eight allegedly threatened to “knock the brains out” of a local resident who challenged them. 

Now they have been handed a deportation notice, according to the New Zealand Herald – as a petition to kick them out of the country gains traction with 2,500 signatures. 

The Johnson family

What do you expect from Pikeys? Worst people on earth no mistake. All they do is lie,cheat and rob. No matter which town they come from.

I say we kill all the hedgehogs and starve the sods!t

• Like 1

Hey all, just thought I'd come say hey! :D

It's been a really long time since I've been on the forum, hope all is well. Is any of the old core still lurking around the forum these days?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Steve said:

It's been a really long time since I've been on the forum, hope all is well. Is any of the old core still lurking around the forum these days?

Yes some are

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Steve said:

Buddy we need you and our long time posters back here and help to get the place swinging again.

I'd love to see us like it was when...... Wouldn't take much. A few Msgs, Emails, blackmail, tazer gun ...........

Give us a hand!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, manpe said:

Yes some are

Nice to hear mate, how have you been?

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Buddy we need you and our long time posters back here and help to get the place swinging again.

I'd love to see us like it was when...... Wouldn't take much. A few Msgs, Emails, blackmail, tazer gun ...........

Give us a hand!

Might have to shoot Alex a message and see if he comes and joins. It's been a very long time mate, I don't think I've posted much since 2015. Hows it been here, it looks a lot more quite then it used to be.

• Like 2
Might have to shoot Alex a message and see if he comes and joins. It's been a very long time mate, I don't think I've posted much since 2015. Hows it been here, it looks a lot more quite then it used to be.
The place is dying, Jim closed down registrations so the newest member is from April last year.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
Just now, manpe said:

The place is dying, Jim closed down registrations so the newest member is from April last year.

Why did he close registrations? 

Hell knows, he hasn't admitted doing it, but this "bug" was brought to his attention last summer, yet here we still are. It's pretty obvious it's been done on purpose. My theory is that he wants the forum to die to free server space because it doesn't bring enough ad revenue and donations have dried out. It's all about that yellow piss on TC's main site now.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Steve said:

A problem with the Captcha and this board apparently.

He meeds a hand to sort it out.

Swap over to reCaprha. Lot less hassle.

• Like 1