• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rmpr

• Stingray

• Spike

• CHOULO19

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally have internet so I'll be posting more. In other news here is some photos of my son

Talking of marriage and seeing as the thread is already de-railed - I got married at the weekend It was amazing - hired a marquee and had Dodgems and a carousel along with a double decker bus convert

Just got thrown out of my local swimming pool (luckily theres more than one). Anyway in the foyer coming out, there was a lifesize cardboard Gerrard, advertising some sports drink or something. At the

Posted Images

On 5/7/2018 at 9:28 PM, Unionjack said:

Depemds which calendar you use.

Don't we all use the Gregorian calender? 

• 3 weeks later...

Guys I'm bored.

I want bring up a topic about incest love for if you had a sexy hot sister and incest wasn't illegal and getting your sister pregnant and having a baby with sister wouldn't turn your baby into some damaged inbred messed up.

I want you to know the ILLUMINATI lied about incest being illegal so that you don't have a relationship with your sibling. because they wouldn't make money or profit from a successful brother and sister relationship.

If I had a sister. I would fuck her brain's out.

17 minutes ago, KevinAshburner said:

Guys I'm bored.

I want bring up a topic about incest love for if you had a sexy hot sister and incest wasn't illegal and getting your sister pregnant and having a baby with sister wouldn't turn your baby into some damaged inbred messed up.

I want you to know the ILLUMINATI lied about incest being illegal so that you don't have a relationship with your sibling. because they wouldn't make money or profit from a successful brother and sister relationship.

If I had a sister. I would fuck her brain's out.

Mods ban this prick this is beyond the pale he really is a sad excuse of a man.

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Mods ban this prick this is beyond the pale he really is a sad excuse of a man.

He even said in another topic that he's trying to see how far he can go before getting banhammered. :lol: After we won the FA Cup he called us rentboys too :D Obvious troll is obvious.

On 6/4/2018 at 3:29 PM, Special Juan said:

Gone, good riddance.

I'm surprised he lasted this long to be honest. It's hard to phathom why a human being would spend soo much of hid valuable time trollling a football forum. God only knows what that guy gets up to behind closed doors.

19 minutes ago, DDA said:

I'm surprised he lasted this long to be honest. It's hard to phathom why a human being would spend soo much of hid valuable time trollling a football forum. God only knows what that guy gets up to behind closed doors.

Pretty sure he's mentally handicapped; I thought that was common knowledge on here.

12 hours ago, DDA said:

Sad that it needed almost five years to ban this guy from this forum when it was clear he was a troll from day one. 

• 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Stingray said:

Well hello fuckers! How are you all doing?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Welcome back, Stingay!

• Like 1