Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The Pub - Discuss Anything


Manuf
 Share
Followers 5

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Unionjack said:

 

1st try at a Strawberry cider and it came out great. Really nice fruity taste. And came out at 7%. Doing 1/2 pint of that with 1/2 pint of sloe gin! Doesnt taste alcoholic but you feel it when you stand up!

My mate brought me back a bottle of scrumpy years ago from Devon it was called Cripplecock and believe me it did.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 29k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Rmpr

    2515

  • Stingray

    2477

  • Spike

    2472

  • CHOULO19

    1921

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally have internet so I'll be posting more. In other news here is some photos of my son

Talking of marriage and seeing as the thread is already de-railed - I got married at the weekend It was amazing - hired a marquee and had Dodgems and a carousel along with a double decker bus convert

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

My mate brought me back a bottle of scrumpy years ago from Devon it was called Cripplecock and believe me it did.

I normally drink Guinness but also alot of different Real Ales at the beer festivals and they have some amazing names that kinda goes with the territory.

A good ones called Crippledick, Mad Dog, Dogs Bollocks, Arrogant Bastard, Moose Drool, Bishops Nipple, Triple Chocolate - fuckin gorgeous! , Herpes!!, Ginger Tosser, Old Leg Humper and who could forget Intercourse - cause it fucks you up!!

With so many micro breweries popping up over the last 20 or so years theres alot of good beer about.

At the festivals the septics have started to bring alot of theirs over too now and theyve got some nice beer.

Theres literally hundreds of beers to try at them. They give you a booklet with their names, notes on what its like and space where ytou can write notes and give them points.

The idea is to get a 1/3 pint glass (Some of them are really high gravity and only sell it by 1/2 pint) and try as many as you can on the 1st night so you got the rest of the weekend to drink your faves!

If anyones been to Octoberfest   theyre nothing like that lol Its the Brit version! Lods of people from every class from the clergy, merchant bankers and good old pissheads. You rarely see any trouble unless its a couple of stagnights/hen nights gone bad which is strange with a 1000 pissed up strangers under 1 roof!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Crippledick, Mad Dog, Dogs Bollocks, Arrogant Bastard, Moose Drool, Bishops Nipple, Triple Chocolate - fuckin gorgeous! , Herpes!!, Ginger Tosser, Old Leg Humper

Sounds like the names of the top boys in Tottenham's firm.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Aye. Known Nicky since the old Trip at the Astoria. But tho I used to goto them I never really got deep into the music. It was more about the craic.

nNow if you want to go to a proper good rare soul night next sat night 11 till 7 at 100 Club. Its on once a month and into its 38th year and strong as ever, We got Ady (the promoter) and Butch (I'di kill for his collection) away but Soul Sam and Kev Highams on. Big mix of all types of Northern from R&B thro to Modern and crossover and old stompers. Really is a blinding night.

http://www.6ts.info/

Cheers. Will check that out. Never used to be much of a fan of it tbh -it was background music in clubs and pubs as far as I was concerned - but the set in Lanzarote opened my eyes to it -also it's made for outdoors in the sun :cig:Funny how your taste in music changes like your taste buds

Checking out Jazz Hole and Salsoul orchestra atm

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Cheers. Will check that out. Never used to be much of a fan of it tbh -it was background music in clubs and pubs as far as I was concerned - but the set in Lanzarote opened my eyes to it -also it's made for outdoors in the sun :cig:Funny how your taste in music changes like your taste buds

Checking out Jazz Hole and Salsoul orchestra atm

I justr kinda went for the gear tbh lol Plus alot of friends were the old warehouse,M25 promoters  so they made for good nights.

But the outside parties are perfect for that scene, I goto Goa alot and been 18 times now since I was 17, We go for between 3 and 9 months and always rent the same house. But they have amazing parties on the full moon. They take part up in this valley that leads down to the beach in a natural ampitheatre where the diagbostics are perfect, Its mainly trance with some drum n bass thrown in but I always go over with a box of 60s early 60s rare funk and do a set now n then. A crazy sight watching the sun rise with 1000 dancers and steam coming off them into the sky. Very trippy. But they get down to the funk which suprized me to start with as theyre 95% travellers and backpackers. But theres alot of the locals get mashed up too and boogie all night. Theyre really nice atmospheres.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Spike said:

@iseah100 What is your favourite type of mole? I'm partial to an 'Americanised' Oaxacan mole that my wife and I make on occasion. I want to try a black mole next.

Being born in Calif with Dad in USAF we lived in various States but Ive got alot of relatives living in Texas, mostly around El Paso and I go over to see them most years (well its a cheap base to go record hunting too lol) and their diet is alot of Tex/Mex but mostly Mexican.

They cook with various sauces but the one I like is I think Manchamantel - table cloth stainer.. Its a sweet,fruity,spiicy one. No chocolate. Gorgeous!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes I see people skate past the condo and I think to myself 'man that looks like fun' then I remember I'm shit and I'd feel like old man that thinks he is 12 again
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2017 at 2:58 PM, Kazadoo said:

How is everyone doing? :D

 

Me personally i'm doing better nowadays, a lot better :')

Shit. Always have been and will be shit.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, manpe said:

Shit. Always have been and will be shit.

Maybe you need to take a shit.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Always thought James Corden was a cunt.

This confirms James Corden is a cunt.

 

 

Half an hour into a New York
   to London flight, passengers in
   business class noticed a woman
   with a crying baby being brought
   through the curtains by a flight
   attendant. They looked on in mild
   horror as they saw the attendant
   direct her into an empty seat
   next to... James Corden.

   Expecting a huge celebrity hissy
   fit to kick off, Corden's cabin-
   mates were impressed to see that
   he didn't say a word or make any
   sort of complaint. He simply put
   on a pair of noise-cancelling
   headphones, pulled an eyemask
   over his eyes, and turned away
   from her to sleep.

   Pretty decent of him, right?

   When the plane landed though,
   passengers were surprised to
   see Corden remain seated as the
   woman with the baby struggled
   to open the overhead locker.

   And even more surprised when
   she turned to Corden and said
   "For fuck's sake can you at
   least hold the baby while I
   get the bags down?"

   The woman was his wife.

   The baby was his baby
----------------------

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Always thought James Corden was a cunt.

This confirms James Corden is a cunt.

 

 

Half an hour into a New York
   to London flight, passengers in
   business class noticed a woman
   with a crying baby being brought
   through the curtains by a flight
   attendant. They looked on in mild
   horror as they saw the attendant
   direct her into an empty seat
   next to... James Corden.

   Expecting a huge celebrity hissy
   fit to kick off, Corden's cabin-
   mates were impressed to see that
   he didn't say a word or make any
   sort of complaint. He simply put
   on a pair of noise-cancelling
   headphones, pulled an eyemask
   over his eyes, and turned away
   from her to sleep.

   Pretty decent of him, right?

   When the plane landed though,
   passengers were surprised to
   see Corden remain seated as the
   woman with the baby struggled
   to open the overhead locker.

   And even more surprised when
   she turned to Corden and said
   "For fuck's sake can you at
   least hold the baby while I
   get the bags down?"

   The woman was his wife.

   The baby was his baby
----------------------

Maybe hes got postnatal depression?!?

Or he could just be a complete twat!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...