The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

He was betting for me and when I lost my bet, I wired him money but when I won money, he ignored me and blocked me from messaging him.

That's terrible man. Always thought he was a lite shady but wow. It's not even the amount, it's just the moral behind it all... Awful stuff. Who am I to judge though aye...

Definitely. I would never do something like wire money to a stranger on the Internet normally.. but I view talkchelsea as a tight-knit community. You would think he wouldn't dare do something like that. :/

Do y'all remember when he faked a persona on Twitter acting like someone else in another city because his life was so pathetic? :D I'm sure Raphael does.

LOOOL, I remember that! :lol:

Also, I've known your little bet problem for a long time. But I honestly didnt think I was the only one to know about it though... :D

@,

BmedLW8IAAAF6Jj.jpg

:lol:

Do y'all remember when he faked a persona on Twitter acting like someone else in another city because his life was so pathetic?

To be fair, that should have been the warning you need to not trust him with you money! :P

So what are you going to do about the guy on ebay? Surely there must someway you can get your money back. Did you complain to the site staff?

To be fair, that should have been the warning you need to not trust him with you money! :P

So what are you going to do about the guy on ebay? Surely there must someway you can get your money back. Did you complain to the site staff?

To be fair to myself, the fake persona thing was after he ripped me off. :lol:

Right now, it's in eBay 'court' but there's a possibility the guy might win because he somehow faked a tracking number. I may be okay because at least three other people reported that he stole money from them on the same item I purchased so hopefully eBay puts 2 and 2 together, not holding my breath though..

Right now, it's in eBay 'court' but there's a possibility the guy might win because he somehow faked a tracking number. I may be okay because at least three other people reported that he stole money from them on the same item I purchased so hopefully eBay puts 2 and 2 together, not holding my breath though..

Well, good luck. Hope you get your money back from the twat.

You'll get your money back.

I use to work for a company that predominantly sold items on eBay. The customer literally wins every single dispute. If he has a tracking number he has to refund you the money then open a dispute with the postal service to claim insurance.

Unless you've made loads of claims in the past, there's pretty much no chance you're going to lose.

You'll get your money back.

I use to work for a company that predominantly sold items on eBay. The customer literally wins every single dispute. If he has a tracking number he has to refund you the money then open a dispute with the postal service to claim insurance.

Unless you've made loads of claims in the past, there's pretty much no chance you're going to lose.

Great to hear, thanks man.