The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/bosnia/10836442/Bridge-torn-away-in-Bosnia-floodwaters.html

Worst flood I've ever seen or heard of in my country, probably in the last century. Half of the country is under water, without electricity, roads are blocked, people are being rescued by helicopters and boats.. State of emergency has been declared yesterday morning. Incredible scenes over there.

A few have been killed, maybe 6 or 7 by now, but hundreds have lost their homes, houses and property. Its still raining and it looks as if it won't stop until Monday so I have no idea what is going to happen during these two days. One can only help them by sending food, water and money, and of course if you are religious - pray.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/bosnia/10836442/Bridge-torn-away-in-Bosnia-floodwaters.html

Worst flood I've ever seen or heard of in my country, probably in the last century. Half of the country is under water, without electricity, roads are blocked, people are being rescued by helicopters and boats.. State of emergency has been declared yesterday morning. Incredible scenes over there.

A few have been killed, maybe 6 or 7 by now, but hundreds have lost their homes, houses and property. Its still raining and it looks as if it won't stop until Monday so I have no idea what is going to happen during these two days. One can only help them by sending food, water and money, and of course if you are religious - pray.

Awful SF. Makes you realise there are so many more important things than football.

Awful SF. Makes you realise there are so many more important things than football.

Absolutely mate.. I live in Austria at the moment, we've been up all day today working to help the poor people back home.

This country has been through so much, but in these kinds of moments you can see the true heart of people. Nationality and religion has nothing to do with simply being human. I'm proud of my people, well not all but a lot of them.

I've never seen anything like this ever before, water is virtually everywhere, some villages have been wipped off the face of the earth, over 20 people are dead and many more missing, a few places have been completely destroyed... Awful scenes really.

1237039_759532440744052_6472880677388030

10172769_766825323352007_724220434047661

10341445_766562450044961_588899538139983

10295673_765997336768139_399255808082050

It looks like some cities in Brazil during the raining season (Jan-March). Absolutely tragic. Wow! :cry:

I hope people are already in safer places, but it must be hard to lose your home like this...

Thoughts to all the Bosnians mate!