The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

On the forum homepage if you scroll down to the users online section you can find a staff list.

Cheers for that. Four doesn't seem a lot for such a busy forum, especially how mental it goes on match days etc. Do you find it difficult to police things?

He's going to send like a 14 page report about this. Have fun deciphering it....Or hitting the delete key

They don't call me Quick Draw McGraw on the delete key for nothing. Besides someone once actually reported me...as a mod. I read the report on myself, it was pretty funny.

Cheers for that. Four doesn't seem a lot for such a busy forum, especially how mental it goes on match days etc. Do you find it difficult to police things?

Mods are more like security guards. The admins are the real police force here; with the all the real power, they are ones that delete and suspend users. Probably a good thing there are quite a few admins.

Match days are hard. Some much content get's missed because people post so frenetically. Unless there is a report on something absolutely dreadful (racism, abuse, etc) there is a good chance it will get lost in the chaos and forgotten by everyone in a few minutes.

Mods are more like security guards. The admins are the real police force here; with the all the real power, they are ones that delete and suspend users. Probably a good thing there are quite a few admins.

Match days are hard. Some much content get's missed because people post so frenetically. Unless there is a report on something absolutely dreadful (racism, abuse, etc) there is a good chance it will get lost in the chaos and forgotten by everyone in a few minutes.

Yeah I bet it's head fart territory on match days etc.

This makes my brain happy.

Can't stop the pop.

Just another reason to love you spikey. I love this song, the message is pretty much: YOLO without the stupid teenage meanings i.e. you only life once so lets jump of a skyscraper while slapping a baby llama in the face #yolo.

Can't stop the pop.

Just another reason to love you spikey.

It was the damn cute signature of yours. I google image search it and found out that band's name. I just had to youtube them. The rap part is my favourite.

It was the damn cute signature of yours. I google image search it and found out that band's name. I just had to youtube them. The rap part is my favourite.

Mine too, she is also my favorite member. I am gonna be honest here and say that kpop actually sucks most of the time, the concepts has been done 1000 times by different groups thats why crayon pop is my favorite, they are more quirky comedic than sexy. They only recently got popular though, as in the past everyone thought they were weird with their tracksuits and dancemoves they even got rejected by music shows and went to the streets guerrilla style instead.

And nobody else does bruce lee kicks in their choreography

9962788806_02545cc95e_o.gif

And if you are man enough

@, I would have unprotected sex with all them even if they had AIDs.

They'd probably kick your arse before you could touch them. They are known to be thugs as well, they didn't choose the thug life, the thug life chose them.

Choa6.gif

I can't take that even the slightest bit seriously.

2gangsta4me

Thats good because I am never serious, I think some of the members here should follow suit with all the childish internet fights around here. Ridiculous.

Do what I do when I find a stupid or offensive post, watch korean music videos (the girl ones because the guy ones can kiss my hindquarters)