The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Alrite guys!

I've made a new website to share funny football content, help me get it started!

http://footygag.com/ (Yes im allowed to spam by own forum :lol:)

Did you get permission to post that link? If not, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ban you...

Kidding, please don't ban me. I love you, Jim :halo:

what happened to the plane from Malaysia?

It disapeared from their radar 1 hour after it took flight. Now, everybody is looking for it...

Since it was going to Beijing, it most probably fell to the ocean close to Vietnam or something!

Scary, 239 people are missing!

It disapeared from their radar 1 hour after it took flight. Now, everybody is looking for it...

Since it was going to Beijing, it most probably fell to the ocean close to Vietnam or something!

No debris found

The oil slicks they found aren't from the flight

What gets me is 5 people checked in for the flight but just didn't get on it and had their luggage removed. That's a lot of people to check in then decide they don't fancy it...

No debris found

What gets me is 5 people checked in for the flight but just didn't get on it and had their luggage removed. That's a lot of people to check in then decide they don't fancy it...

yeah. this is all weirdly scary. especially with no news for so long

No debris found

Yep, I find very weird that 5 people (from different parties) simply didnt got into the airplane but their luggages did!

Meanwhile i'm sitting here and making fun of KevinAshburner......

I just wish I could skip graduation though. I still gotta finish law school before getting my lawyer card and truly being able to work as a lawyer. That should happen around august I suppose <_<