The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

liar liar pants on fire. You have dozens of girls willing to love you, but you don't want to love them.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Well, if I don't allow them to love me then I'm unloved anyways. The reason why I'm unloved is another story.

Ps: damn, you know too much. I cannot play victim here anymore :cry:

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Well, if I don't allow them to love me then I'm unloved anyways. The reason why I'm unloved is another story.

Ps: damn, you know too much. I cannot play victim here anymore :cry:

okay, I won't blow your cover anymore. Let them think you're not totally awesome, with girls throwing themselves on you all the time, some of them waiting in line for a few years now. Nope, I won't blow your cover at all.

As your sis, I :wub: you, so you're not completely left to rot. Although that's brotherzone :lol:

okay, I won't blow your cover anymore. Let them think you're not totally awesome, with girls throwing themselves on you all the time, some of them waiting in line for a few years now. Nope, I won't blow your cover at all.

As your sis, I :wub: you, so you're not completely left to rot. Although that's brotherzone :lol:

No need to exaggerate, hahaha. Both of them dated other people all these years, it's not like they were waiting all along. Anyways, gotta go to uni.

Nobody loves you when you're 23. I'd stay 15 forever if i had the chance.

:cry:

Oh and happy birthday Nish, stop being so intelligent, you are 15 FFS, behave like 15 and stop embarrassing us 20 year olds with your knowledge!!

Oh and this goes for hjperdeath too(you are young too, right?)

Holy fuck ..... Nish, are you 15????

Fuck me .... I could be your dad!

Anyway: happy birthday you virgin motherfucker! :Goober:

Ps: you know I love you.

At least your children are younger then Nish... My oldest is 16!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Happy birthday, Nishea!

Thanks! Nishea was actually supposed to be my club's name as it combined Nish with Chelsea so it became 'Nishea'!

Happy Birthday Nishyyyyyy. :D

:Goober:

Thanks! People used to call me that when I was younger.

Banned from the pub!

Neways Happy b'day Nish :beer:

Thanks sid!

Alcohol in front of an under-18! SHAME ON U! :P

Happy birthday @NishC300 :D

Thanks! Oh and

ROONALDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:P

(was neutral for that game)

Holy fuck ..... Nish, are you 15????

Fuck me .... I could be your dad!

Anyway: happy birthday you virgin motherfucker! :Goober:

Ps: you know I love you.

Thanks! Yea I even have my age on my profile. Unlike some people I am not afraid or scared of my age. Lot of ppl say their fake age cos they think being 15 is 'stupid and people won't respect you.' It just depends on how you behave.

@NishC300, Happy 15th. It's a weird strange time for everyone. Though to be honest any age can be a weird and strange time.

Thanks. Yes it's a strange age. Your feelings change, the way you look at life changes, your opinion changes and it all happens quite quickly, but it's still not like being an adult. Adults have responsibilities not just for themselves but their families, their life is much more difficult. Anyway I do believe teenagers do sometimes make this time a much more difficult experience for themselves by meddling in stupid business. Gossip and all this crap never do you any good at this age IMO. Rather than wasting my break times meddling on the latest gossip, crying over what someone else said about me. I play football. Some teens should just learn to ignore stuff and simply not care about things. Be polite and don't meddle in others business and you'll make this an awful lot easier.

:cry:

Oh and happy birthday Nish, stop being so intelligent, you are 15 FFS, behave like 15 and stop embarrassing us 20 year olds with your knowledge!!

Oh and this goes for hjperdeath too(you are young too, right?)

Thanks! People here are very intelligent undoubtedly more than me.