The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Whom to trust ?

recently, I read Klopp was approached to coach Chelsea. It turned out to be not true.

Jose was rejected to coach Manures, not true.

What kind of stories are being posted in UK newspapers, then?

The kind that sell papers regardless if they are true or not.

The kind that sell papers regardless if they are true or not.

I realize that. However, are they all in just for the buck, regardless ?

I read many newspapers, almost daily, but somehow I have never come across so much dribble as I see in UK papers.

These people invent just about any wanker story.

I realize that. However, are they all in just for the buck, regardless ?

I read many newspapers, almost daily, but somehow I have never come across so much dribble as I see in UK papers.

These people invent just about any wanker story.

Goes down to journalist ethics, I guess. We have the same issue here in Lebanon. You could read two different papers and would never guess that they are from the same country if you didn't already know. Everyone makes up the story that suites their agenda.

Goes down to journalist ethics, I guess. We have the same issue here in Lebanon. You could read two different papers and would never guess that they are from the same country if you didn't already know. Everyone makes up the story that suites their agenda.

As I said, I do get the reasons. However, the UK ones are just making up lies, daily.

Are they all so corrupted in UK ? I mean, where are the watchdogs ?

Today, red nosed alex came out with his book full of dribbles, just so it sales well.

Where is this world coming to ?

Corruptions, lies, wars, the rich are getting richer & the rest of us are pulling our wires only.

As I said, I do get the reasons. However, the UK ones are just making up lies, daily.

As far as I know their media has been like that from day one. They are the ones that created and perpetuated the myth that Napoleon was short. For the average Frenchman he was above if not average height. So they really don't have a 'watch dog' because this type of journalism is sadly core to the English journalistic culture.

It all gets messed up with the "freedom of the press" and the privacy of the "sources". But ultimately the final judgement is by the masses. If people stop buying papers after they make up lies and stories, they'll eventually run out of business, but of they keep gobbling up the lies that some papers write they'll force as papers to lie too to sell their papers as well.

It goes on until people stop buying it, I guess. Don't see that happening anytime soon.

Sorry, but UK crowds are already too brainwashed with these reports. I doubt it will stop soon.

Just read some of the UK posters here. There is your answer.

Happy birthday @milan.cech! :yay:

At least create a new thread for the man! :Goober:

Happy birthday @milan.cech! Have a good one, mate :D:whisky:

Happy Birthday @milan.cech, have a great one! :yay:

I couldn't find the thread...so happy b'day @milan.cech

A new thread is not necessary :D Thank you for the wishes! I am awaiting a gift from the club in the 3 points form tonight!