Ramires

DavidEU

Where are the haters? Like I said, these are the type of games he's suited for not against parked buses.

Only mistake tonight was not finishing the chance he had but it was a 4v1. Willian could have created an easier chance than that.

This ^^

Very important player, not for every game.

Where are the haters? Like I said, these are the type of games he's suited for not against parked buses.

Only mistake tonight was not finishing the chance he had but it was a 4v1. Willian could have created an easier chance than that.

Chill down a notch bro. You're spamming every player thread with some random comments such as this.

This was a display of a team, playing like a team, and playing fantasticly well.

However, if we cut it down to every players performance, Ramires was kinda frustrating to watch this game. Nonetheless, a good performance. But you're making it sound like he was a boss.

Ffs people forget that this guy carried our midfield for past two years with his fighting performances. Not to mention goals he scored.

We fucking won against City and put great performance. Ramires missed that chance but he is not the only one who misses clean goals. I bet if Ramires puts world class performance vs someone like Lpool and scores winning goal, he will be greatest hero etc. Every team needs warriors and destroyers, Rambo is that guy. Stop blasting him and stand behind our player for once FFS!

Agree with most things said there but not the Willian one. He passed it well to Ramires to have a shot at goal but his finishing was a let down. We are only looking at hindsight here and if anything, Willian could have passed it to Eto'o to his right then.

He's not having the best of games at the moment. He has had many chances to score during the last 3-4 games. Defensively he's good and the most important thing is that his attitude is first class! He's only 26 so he still has time to get better in attacking.

I'll stick to my analyses of him; a good squad player nothing more. His technique and vision lets him down, also can be clumsy in challenges giving away plenty of fouls to the opposition. His physical straighten needs to be improved as well. Unusually his stamina looked weak yesterday as his dynamic energy wasn't there in the game.

Just surprised with all the criticisms that Ramires received. For me he has been absolutely fantastic, he need to keep changing role from anchor while playing with lamp to back to box to box while playing with mikel.

He provide us with that energy from midfield and his mobility provide us extra edge defensively. Just look at City without Fernandinho.

Just surprised with all the criticisms that Ramires received. For me he has been absolutely fantastic, he need to keep changing role from anchor while playing with lamp to back to box to box while playing with mikel.

He provide us with that energy from midfield and his mobility provide us extra edge defensively. Just look at City without Fernandinho.

You and every pundit, analyst, and former player out there. It's some fans who want him to score on every chance he gets, even though our strikers don't seem to.

Had a good game and his movement created lots of problems to city. Didn't Iva score from a ramires rebound?!

It's a team game after all.

Hmm thought he was (once again) very poor. Gave the ball away so very often breaking down many attacks, wasn't decisive or quick enough in making decisions, made his typically wreckless challenges, was easily shoulder barged off the ball and was unable to get the ball past a player... Once again he showed how limited he was technically and how much he lacks a footballing brain. I really don't think he's good enough to be playing at this level. He's not a bad option for a counter attacking system, but is pretty damn shit for possession based football which is the type we're forced to play in the majority of BPL games. I feel a better CM partnering Matic would take us to the next level. Luiz, who is pretty decent there, evidenced that and showed what a proper pivot could look like.

He is good enough to start imo, but if Pogba will be available in the future and we will do the homework by bringing striker and LB and there will be some money left, we should get him.

But right now, Rambo still has place in pivot, he did great till january, maybe he needs rest or just a kick from Jose to keep working hard.

Always thought he was a terrible footballer technically but an unbelievable athlete. hate saying this, but he's frustrating to watch with the ball in his feet. terrible passer with an awful first touch but Mourinho loves him and I can understand why. I'd have Matic any day of the week ahead of him.