Ramires

DavidEU

I used the image in an article, but I suppose not everyone reads those, so I'm posting the charts in the players' thread for those who might be interested.

BOA4ezaCIAIBywx.png

The green and blue correspond the players's movement without the ball, the yellow corresponds to tackles, interceptions and prompt passes and the red ball possession

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/ramires-raring-to-get-started-on-jose-mourinhos-second-coming-at-chelsea-8687566.html

He said: "Mourinho is a manager that needs no further comments, I will learn a lot from him. Which player does not dream of working with a manager like him?

"Mourinho is an angry person, but if we do well what he asks, we will please him.

“English football is always hard, the big clubs sign a lot of players and Chelsea are no different.

I thought Mourinho said that he was calmer?!

Think Ramires might have meant something like Mourinho being a 'demanding' person as opposed to an actual angry one. Mistranslated possibly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Im beginning to change my mind about the all DM issue. I think Ramires can do the job next to someone like MVG who also knows the job of being a holder. Not like Modric for example. I think Mou can turn Ramires to a more responsible player, who sits at the back more and make his runs with a better timing. Lampard was never a very good partner for him, Lamps doesnt sits at the back and always like to put himself in dangerous positions, but they still did an ok job when it comes to defense.

DDR can still be a good edition instead of Mikel, and Gustavo, but i think we could do without them. Buying Khedira would be realy stupid, Ramires's better.

Im beginning to change my mind about the all DM issue. I think Ramires can do the job next to someone like MVG who also knows the job of being a holder. Not like Modric for example. I think Mou can turn Ramires to a more responsible player, who sits at the back more and make his runs with a better timing. Lampard was never a very good partner for him, Lamps doesnt sits at the back and always like to put himself in dangerous positions, but they still did an ok job when it comes to defense.

DDR can still be a good edition instead of Mikel, and Gustavo, but i think we could do without them. Buying Khedira would be realy stupid, Ramires's better.

But rammy + khedira= insane engine room

One of the greatest surprises also, I dont think anyone was expecting Ramires to flick it over the keeper.

Definitely. Plus given the fact we lost Cahill and JT got sent off AND we were 2-0 down... All these factors make it that great. That goal just warms my heart every time I see it.

One of the greatest surprises also, I dont think anyone was expecting Ramires to flick it over the keeper.

Definitely. Plus given the fact we lost Cahill and JT got sent off AND we were 2-0 down... All these factors make it that great. That goal just warms my heart every time I see it.

It was an unbelievable moment that will live looooong in the memory.

tumblr_mqz1o9zGiR1s2a09ro1_500.jpg

:worship2: