Ramires

DavidEU

This Ramires isn't a good technical player is bullshit. Sick of reading it for fuck sake.

His goal against Barca was brilliant, one of the best chipped goals I've ever seen. Yet some people say hes not good enough for the pivot because of his technique? Against Sparta I thought he looked excellent technically as well, he was pinging passes with the outside of his foot well, the instep well, control was great etc. For games with Brazil hes been great too, especially technically. I think you guys need to remember that not every cunt can be Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets or Fabergas or whoever.

Still our best CM along with Mikel.

Also one bad game and its just him you call for? Get a grip.

I swear we should lock player threads after games :rolleyes:

He had a terrible game, on the ball at least. He wasn't the only one. Let's move on..

Why not lock the threads of players you like when they have bad games?

What position do you have him pencilled in for next year by the way? Right-wing or midfield?

This Ramires isn't a good technical player is bullshit. Sick of reading it for fuck sake.

His goal against Barca was brilliant, one of the best chipped goals I've ever seen. Yet some people say hes not good enough for the pivot because of his technique? Against Sparta I thought he looked excellent technically as well, he was pinging passes with the outside of his foot well, the instep well, control was great etc. For games with Brazil hes been great too, especially technically. I think you guys need to remember that not every cunt can be Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets or Fabergas or whoever.

I've said for a long-time that he has an inconsistent first-touch and we can't build a team with him in the midfield, if we plan on controlling games.

People like you will always bring up the Barca goal. Fair enough. Torres should be kept around because he scored against them then?

Wait, no?? But how can that be?

He was piss poor today but not for the first-time.

But if you can honestly say he's in your first XI next year, then fair enough.

I swear we should lock player threads after games :rolleyes:

He had a terrible game, on the ball at least. He wasn't the only one. Let's move on..

The amount of hypocrisy in your post is damn too high . No offense (:

Ramires is who he is. He's a great athlete but technically he is more miss than hit. His first touch is not consistent enough but we have to accept that because he offers speed and energy in a midfield that lacks it.

He offers speed and energy when we're chasing the ball.

How about, we try and get a midfielder who can control the tempo of games too?

Should I start getting medical training so I know how to sow fingers back on, or should I take lessons to improve my sword-juggling skills first?

Why not lock the threads of players you like when they have bad games?

What position do you have him pencilled in for next year by the way? Right-wing or midfield?

I've said for a long-time that he has an inconsistent first-touch and we can't build a team with him in the midfield, if we plan on controlling games.

People like you will always bring up the Barca goal. Fair enough. Torres should be kept around because he scored against them then?

Wait, no?? But how can that be?

He was piss poor today but not for the first-time.

But if you can honestly say he's in your first XI next year, then fair enough.

I didn't mean that just because he scored, the way he scored the goal was excellent technically. The goal against Pompy as well where he lobbed it over the keeper rushing out too. The problem with Ramires is the tactical side of the team, we use a 4-2-3-1 where he is alright in it next to Mikel some times. Nobody works harder then Rami in our team usually, not one player, the midfield already lacks energy but a midfield without Ramires??/ Would be fucking awful. The fact hes not in the middle as well, I think that affects his game because I will be honest, his crossing is shit. The rest of his game is alright though. Hes a big player for us especially on the back of last years performances and the start of this year.

He offers speed and energy when we're chasing the ball.

How about, we try and get a midfielder who can control the tempo of games too?

Should I start getting medical training so I know how to sow fingers back on, or should I take lessons to improve my sword-juggling skills first?

And we're chasing the ball an awful lot because this team carries an awful lot of passengers. Of course our midfield play is terrible but for the rest of this season Ramires is one of the first names on teamsheet because he offers the athleticism that so many others in this team lack.

We definitely need to address the midfield in the summer but for the rest of this Ramires is first 11 easily.

I didn't mean that just because he scored, the way he scored the goal was excellent technically. The goal against Pompy as well where he lobbed it over the keeper rushing out too. The problem with Ramires is the tactical side of the team, we use a 4-2-3-1 where he is alright in it next to Mikel some times. Nobody works harder then Rami in our team usually, not one player, the midfield already lacks energy but a midfield without Ramires??/ Would be fucking awful. The fact hes not in the middle as well, I think that affects his game because I will be honest, his crossing is shit. The rest of his game is alright though. Hes a big player for us especially on the back of last years performances and the start of this year.

His goal against Wigan a few weeks ago in the 4-1 win technically brilliant as well. The composure he showed to finish off that goal was excellent.

I didn't mean that just because he scored, the way he scored the goal was excellent technically. The goal against Pompy as well where he lobbed it over the keeper rushing out too. The problem with Ramires is the tactical side of the team, we use a 4-2-3-1 where he is alright in it next to Mikel some times. Nobody works harder then Rami in our team usually, not one player, the midfield already lacks energy but a midfield without Ramires??/ Would be fucking awful.

I'm never going to suggest that he doesn't work hard, but I'd rather have someone with better technical skills who can keep the ball moving accurately and efficiently rather than someone who can run around all day.

So where do you have him pencilled into the team next year? Because I've got a playmaker like Modric alongside Mikel in the double-pivot, and Moses on the right-wing.

And we're chasing the ball an awful lot because this team carries an awful lot of passengers. Of course our midfield play is terrible but for the rest of this season Ramires is one of the first names on teamsheet because he offers the athleticism that so many others in this team lack.

We definitely need to address the midfield in the summer but for the rest of this Ramires is first 11 easily.

So he's good enough because we're shit? Fair enough, at least you're honest.

For me, I'd sell him in the summer and get a proper playmaker in to play alongside Mikel and I'd probably put Chalobah in the squad too.

His goal against Wigan a few weeks ago in the 4-1 win technically brilliant as well. The composure he showed to finish off that goal was excellent.

Ramire is much better when he's facing up the play in the middle. When he plays wide he has to play on the half turn and is touch turns to shit. At the start of the season he was impressive playing next to Mikel in the box to box. I think Oscar playing ahead of them and linking up with them contributed well to that partnership.

That's the Problem.

So he's good enough because we're shit? Fair enough, at least you're honest.

For me, I'd sell him in the summer and get a proper playmaker in to play alongside Mikel and I'd probably put Chalobah in the squad too.

Yep. We need much better ball-playing midfielders who control play, everybody knows that. But we're not going to get them now so until then Ramires' legs and energy in midfield is much needed.

I like Ramires and he's one of my favorite players in the current squad but he had a shocker today and probably any manager who knew what they were doing would've taken him off at half time. His touches were horrible, he was always committing rash fouls and was lucky not to get sent off. I could go on and point out what went wrong with Ramires, but what's the point in that? Today simply wasn't his day but I'm not going to hold that against him, the manager should have seen he was having a hard time and done something about it.

He's been poor in most games lately but it's not his fault our fraud of a manager insists on playing a formation he's not comfortable in. He's not a winger, nor is he a defensive midfielder. Last season he thrived in the heart of a three man midfield in the 4-3-3 formation but now he's just as clueless about his role than the manager is of the whole game called football. If the next manager keeps on using the 4-2-3-1 beyond this season, I really think we should consider cashing in on Ramires because as much as I like the guy he's just not suited to that formation and we should still be able to get a decent amount for him based on his heroics during the 2011/12 season.

I'm sure you work for our board.