Ramires

DavidEU

Ramires is good but not world class, not yet.

As i said before he has a good engine and he is fast, plays with a lot of heart.

BUT he somewhat lacks technical ability, his passing, first touch etc needs improving and than maybe you can call him world class.

You misunderstood, by that i was implying that i dont think hes deserving of world class or godlike status that others give him. Thats my opinions from what i have seen him play, but dont get so emotional about it. Understand it and deal with it.

Hes not worthy of a world class status, did you even see him play last season? Well maybe not world class but he was really good. Was easily one of the best box to box midfielders in the EPL (which is superior to La Liga may I add so he probably could be better than a lot of the midfielders in Spain.) Plus he is Rami and he gets a world class status from me whether you like it or not.

Ramires is good but not world class, not yet.

As i said before he has a good engine and he is fast, plays with a lot of heart.

BUT he somewhat lacks technical ability, his passing, first touch etc needs improving and than maybe you can call him world class.

No-one is calling him world class but this Madrid idiot thinks he's mediocre. He is a Buffoon.

You misunderstood, by that i was implying that i dont think hes deserving of world class or godlike status that others give him. Thats my opinions from what i have seen him play, but dont get so emotional about it. Understand it and deal with it.

why are you bringing up godlike status? there is only one player in the world who you could get away with labeling as being 'godlike' and guess what he doesn't play for Real Madrid! :wave:

Listen children and ladies, this is quite entertaining but it is getting a bit sad.

Im dealing with a handful of narrowminded, fickle, sensitive, lost souls here.

Ramires is irrelevent and to simply state it, id vomit at the idea of madrid bringing someone as unnecessary to bring as him to madrid. There are better options. For chelsea he has been good, but not world class and that is that.

For all those who dont understand, then all you can do is deal with it right?

Javi Martinez

Yaya Toure

Luka Modric

Yaan Mvila

id prefer all of them over ramires.

Listen children and ladies, this is quite entertaining but it is getting a bit sad.

Ramires is irrelevent and to simply state it, id vomit at the idea of madrid bringing someone as unnecessary to bring as him to madrid. There are better options. For chelsea he has been good, but not world class and that is that.

How many times have you said 'deal with it'. Is that all you know? Get an education and build a vocabulary you myopic, deluded, assumptive imbecile.

How many times have you said 'deal with it'. Is that all you know? Get an education and build a vocabulary you myopic, deluded, assumptive imbecile.

backpain-1277406949.jpg or else what are you gonna do mate. I cant even get banned for anything ive said, because this isnt trolling, only for the narrow minded it is. I have never even used more than 10 "insulting" personal attacks..lol :clown: you have in the other end though.

Javi Martinez

Yaya Toure

Luka Modric

Yaan Mvila

id prefer all of them over ramires.

You would rather them 4? Pity you'll get none of them as "Sahin is the future" and he will play instead. Oh wait....

None of that and i mean NONE of that convinces me one bit. Ramires can stay at stamford bridge.

Edit: At your edit :D, all that sounds brash, and malinformed from several angles, please now, come up with something good.

I'll stay away from brash and stick to blunt.

You can't beat Barcelona without playing ugly and you can't play ugly with a trio of playmakers in midfield. You need guys like Geremi circa 2004, industrious workers, not footballers, to play ugly.

I advise that Real Madrid should just sign up Alexey Stakhanov. Mining 102 tonnes of coal in under 6 hours, he'd be perfect as a midfield worker! :P

Brilliant Cap, if more of your posts were like that less people would think you are a troll/spammer!

Mourinho is all about power and pace. He likes to hammer the opposition into submission. At every club he has a playmaker: Deco, Lampard, Sneijder and Ozil. Lamps was the best with 60 goals and 30 assists under José.

FC Porto

McCarthy - Derlei

Deco

Maniche - Costinha - Mendes

Valenta- Carvalho - Costa - Ferriera

Baía

Chelsea FC

Drogba

Lampard

Robben -Makélélé - Essien - Duff

Cole - Carvalho - Terry - Ferriera

Cech

Internazionale Milano

Ibrahimović - Balotelli

Sneijder

Cambiasso - Zanetti - Motta

Chivu - Luico - Samuel - Maicon

Ceasar

Real Madird CF

Benzema

Ronaldo - Ozil - Dí Maria

Alonso - Khedira

Coentrao - Pepe - Ramos - Arbeloa

Casilllas

Ramires is ahead of three of the 4 you've listed. M'Vila is an FM god and nothing else. Modric is a rich man's Mikel. Yaya is a monster though. Mourinho has always valued energy in midfield over technical ability. Modric, to him, will be nothing but a distraction. He loves packing his teams with guys like Muntari, Mariga from his Inter days, Essien, Geremi from his Chelsea days. He's always been about industry and versatility in midfield. I imagine he see's a glut of playmakers as an aberration that must be destroyed.

Technique is overrated, and Mourinho recognises this. There's no point in buying technically great players because you look over at Barcelona and no matter who you sign they're still laughing at your midfield technical ability. If you want to beat Barcelona, physique is where its at and Ramires has a bigger engine than the 4 of them combined. He's the perfect, typical Mourinho signing. He is far from unnecessary, players who can cover more than 10 km a game and keep it up for months without needing a rest are very rare. Barcelona don't have anyone comparable to Ramires in terms of sheer athleticism. Instead they have wankers like Busquets who play at centre back and have the speed of an oil tanker resulting in quicker players doing this to them:

3650607_o.gif

Stick him alongside a good passer like Alonso and win La Liga. It's that simple. The only problem from Mourinho's perspective is we are Chelsea, not Arsenal or Tottenham or Manchester United, we don't sell our players unless we want to. Real Madrid can offer 80 million pounds for Juan Mata or whatever and our resident Nigerian technical director will instantly put that fax in the recycling bin. That and Roman Abramovich would send him off to his evil mountain lair in Siberia if he ever dared to submit a bid for one of Roman's players :lol:

Your ideals of winning by playing 'attractively' (before you jump in saying "I never said that", it is implied by your preference for playmakers vs. athletes) will never come to fruition. Real Madrid will always remain behind Barcelona, until La Masia goes on a drought in producing first teamers, Lionel Messi stops being the best player in the world and Barcelona do not adequately replace their ageing players like Puyol and Xavi. It's highly unlikely that the three factors come to pass simultaneously, for that reason there is absolutely no way Real can play possession football and still beat Barcelona to trophies. And for that reason Real will continue down the Mourinho blueprint of buying engines not footballers. Better get used to supporting 'anti-football' every single Clasico.

Now i do get entertained from these discussions, even though the end result will be similar to the starting one ( the acceptance of my correctness) but um, i'll just put on the table some irrefutable statements that will rile your opinions into pieces at least in my view.

"Ramires is ahead of the 4 you listed" is a bleak statement that tells me very little to nothing ( i dont take statements down quickly, you either have some back up or what you are saying is equivalent to garbage from a dumpster. Mvila is an FM god?, Modric a rich man's mikel? :D Please boy please, this does not impress. I doubt you have the knowledge in your noggin to completely have a logical grasp on all those player's abilities your conclusions are bleak and thus irrelevant. The part about the muntari players is such a misunderstanding that you make the whole idea of how he works his teams a bit convoluted and one sided. He adapts to what he needs with his own style. Regardless of whether modric is coming here is true, he would only come due to mourinho, so in the end its all up to him but he knows what he has to do to win in several places, with specific styles, and so far hes left me personally nothing but satisfied.

So for the 1st paragraph i give you a C- for effort.

Technique is overrated? That is quite a bleak and irrational statement from my point of view, and if you want to generalize like that, then go look at what technique has done for Fc Barcelona specially since the guardiola era. He has to sign a well rounded player with the attributes needed to play the system we are playing right now. The fact that alonso's technique with the ball at his feet is low is a negative aspect. Lass is going out and he's all physique.. khedira? look at what happens when you dont have technique...you cant have the ball at your feet and you end up playing hoofball until you clock the pieces together to build a scheme which is what mou has built. Brash statements from you buddy. Don't generalize. Busquets is 10 times ( under a certain context of course) the player ramires is in my eyes and always will be.

I give you a C- for 2nd paragraph for effort.

3rd paragraph is jibberish..and then 4th nears that as well, youd have to be dumb to think we'd want to play possession football. And then the anti football part is truly uneducated jibberish so..whatever.

Try to give me some good insight. If that type of reply is what happens when i say ramires isnt anything all that special, then who knows what happens if i say other things.

Ramires will stay at stamford bridge. Case closed. and imo hes good but nothing SPECIAL (i wont bother explaining).

Mourinho has made this team play some of the nicest football ive seen from us, he cant just come here and do an inter and he knows that, and the numbers tell that.

You have obviously not seen any of the recent classico's either, and if you have then you have failed to grasp a logical reality from them.

Case more than closed here.

Ramires will stay at stamford bridge. Case closed.

Every Chelsea fan on the planet already knew that Ramires was staying. I find it rich that a Madridista is lecturing us Chelsea fans on José Mourinho.

Where do you get off on the arrogance of grading someone's arguement on a alphabetical scale?

Every Chelsea fan on the planet already knew that Ramires was staying. I find it rich that a Madridista is lecturing us Chelsea fans on José Mourinho.

Please spiegel, as far as i know, under my guidelines, you know nothing about him under certain contexts, and all that have mentioned things about him have given me no reason to think other wise. Theres too much uneducated generalizing here.

I just stated a whole lot of "truth" in my past post, and unless capricciosso or anyone gets into the discussion well, then there's nothing more to say, because im not wrong because theres no way to prove it.

But i accept different opinions though, i find it under my right to bring them down though. In a logical sense of course.

Of course he'll stay here. As I said, we are owned by a very generous benefactor who only sells if he doesn't like the player in question (see also: Arjen Robben).

No one can deny that Mourinho loves players in the Ramires mould. He adores hard workers. Mourinho does not merely coach or manage teams - these are such insignificant words when compared to the effect that he has on the very fabric of the club, from the humblest car park attendant to the most elevated muscular lone striker.The intensity and sheer charisma of Mourinho is sufficient to extract more effort and ability from any player than they thought possible. Just imagine what he could do with 4 hardworking midfielders and a muscular lone striker. He has always shown a preference to have just one playmaker and then surround him with workhorses, Deco, Lampard, and Sneijder. He has been forced into playing differently at Real Madrid because of the players he has available to him, and delusional fans thinking it's 1956 and that Barcelona are a nothing club who are awaiting suitable punishment.

Also, please, stop thinking you can take on Barcelona at their own game. There will be scenes of mass hilarity around the Camp Nou if Real Madrid show up with Modric, Alonso and M'Vila in tow as a 3 man possession dominating midfield. Xavi will probably complete 300 passes or something should such an event take place. Does this look familiar?

ddd.gif

That's what happens when you press to win the ball back against Barcelona.