Ramires

DavidEU

Oh James. kellzfresh was comparing the mental aspect between Khedira and Ramires but you replied instead something on their physical capabilities.

You need a trip to the specsaver mate. :Goober:

HEY I took out the copyright on THE SPECS SAVERS joke :ph34r:

Ramires: "Ancelotti is a special coach for me, and I really appreciate him. He helped me a lot when I arrived at Chelsea. (Marca) #CFC #RMFC

Ramires: "He (Carlo) was very important in helping me adapt to my position as a central midfielder. He's a very good coach. (Marca) #CFC #RM

Ramires: "Ancelotti is a special coach for me, and I really appreciate him. He helped me a lot when I arrived at Chelsea. (Marca) #CFC #RMFC

Ramires: "He (Carlo) was very important in helping me adapt to my position as a central midfielder. He's a very good coach. (Marca) #CFC #RM

So Join him!

Jose could make some stupid moves this summer like selling Lukaku, selling Oscar and keeping Ramires in starting 11, buying Cesc who wont suit Jose style...or those moves could turn into brilliant ones.

Time will tell.

Talk about covering all bases.

I really don't know why so many want Ramires gone. He had a terrible year but if you can't see that he has rarified skill that can help almost any team on the planet, well then...

He covers so much ground, puts in a tackle, can bag a goal or two from deep, can cover as a defensive winger and never quits! I personally love what he brings to the team and think there are few people in the world capable of doing what he does.

I really don't know why so many want Ramires gone. He had a terrible year but if you can't see that he has rarified skill that can help almost any team on the planet, well then...

He covers so much ground, puts in a tackle, can bag a goal or two from deep, can cover as a defensive winger and never quits! I personally love what he brings to the team and think there are few people in the world capable of doing what he does.

precisely. u can have paulinho, khedira and song in the squad for the 3rd CM postition behind matic and cesc and all 3 of them combined dont give us as much versatility as rambo gives. would be absolutely insane letting him go!!!

also, lets not blame roman for this (about your 2nd post). its the fans who want a "perfect squad" of all players who can merrily pass the ball around without having someone who can do the dirty work despite seeing arsenal for the last 9 years. so lets blame the fans themselves!!!

precisely. u can have paulinho, khedira and song in the squad for the 3rd CM postition behind matic and cesc and all 3 of them combined dont give us as much versatility as rambo gives. would be absolutely insane letting him go!!!

also, lets not blame roman for this (about your 2nd post). its the fans who want a "perfect squad" of all players who can merrily pass the ball around without having someone who can do the dirty work despite seeing arsenal for the last 9 years. so lets blame the fans themselves!!!

Its weird because they all claim to hate Arsenal and Barcelona but they want nothing more than to play just like them.

A team needs balance people! Not everyone can be the perfect passer who runs from deep and scores crackers. YOU NEED SANDPAPER and not just some loads!

He needs to ne used in situations that actually suit him, hes ideal as a squad player. So basically when we are playing 4 3 3 or are defending a lead then Rami would come in useful.

When we are chasing games he should seldom be on unless tje midfields tired and the oppo gaffer is some stubborn idiot who refuses to sit back.

According to MARCA, Mou would possibly like Varane included in any possible Ramires deal (but he doesn't want to sell Ramires):

Ancelotti wants Ramires, and Ramires wants Ancelotti. All that's needed now for the Brazilian and the Italian to join forces again is for Real Madrid and Chelsea to come to an agreement, but that won't be easy.

Ramires is currently in Teresópolis with the rest of the Brazil squad, but he's not so far away that he can't hear the rumours linking him with a move to Madrid.

MARCA had the opportunity to speak with him after the Croatia game, and although he declined to make any direct comments about a possible transfer to 'Los Blancos', he did send out smoke signals to Carlo Ancelotti, who he defined as one of the most important managers in his career.

"Ancelotti is a special coach for me, and I really appreciate him. He helped me a lot when I arrived at Chelsea and he was very important in helping me adapt to my position as a central midfielder. He's a very good coach", said the player.

Florentino Pérez is already convinced about signing the Brazilian, and there's little doubt that Ramires himself would be happy to play for Carlo Ancelotti again. The problem now lies in negotiations with Chelsea and Mourinho, who are against letting him go.

In Madrid they understand that negotiations will be very complicated and that one of Mourinho's possible requests if Ramires were to leave would be that Varane would travel in the opposite direction. The Portuguese is keen on the French centre-back joining him at Stamford Bridge.

Edit:

Mourinho has basically ruled out any sort of move in an interview with MARCA anyway...:

However, Mourinho has closed the door on an exit by the Brazilian midfielder and mooted a hands-off agreement of sorts with 'Los Blancos'. "They know that Ramires is not leaving, but they also know that I'm not interested in any Real Madrid players. Varane and Khedira? I reiterate that I'm not interested in any Real players, and that's the end of the matter."

Selling Ramires is just plain silly, unless it's like for like and a 'better' version of him. The idea of a swap for Modric may sound tempting but in our squad, we need variation of players. Not more similar or same ones and Ramires currently offers things that other players do not.