Ramires

DavidEU

20m is pissed poor for a goal scoring ramires.

anyway whatsup with ramires? after the recent red card at villa game, he seems to lose his focus. becoming rather angsty these days

Well it seems that he's been shit for like most of the season.

I always got slammed when I told that Ramires was too limited for us... strange how a few months out seem to change opinions ans places completely?

weired world...

Anyways 20 Mio is way too less. These days we should demand 35 Mio at least...

*sarcasm mode on*

I'm sure Ramires would slot perfectly into Barcelona's midfield full of technically brilliant players. His passing ability easily surpasses that of Busquets or Iniesta. One of them would inevitably lose their place.

*turns sarcasm mode off*

Sounds like a serious comment you'd read on RAWK if Joe Allen was linked with Barca

The funniest transfer rumour is the Barcelona one:

...Yes because the club at which you have to be technically very skilful to even be a goalkeeper is going to spend £20m on a CM who is reckless, brainless and can't pass to save his life, when so many other much, much more talented CMs would love to play there. Complete BS.

What if they think they need a change? They didn't have a chance to play a CL-final in the last two years. They were fantastic between 2009-12, but now other teams know how to play against them. Maybe they want some power and dynamism in their team instead of short passing 600 times every minutes.

I must admit, i'm actually quite pleased he's banned, i wouldn't fit him into my first Chelsea 11 and i actually think he's had a rubbish season. He's more suited to the UCL and now he'll be energised for the remainder of that.

I always got slammed when I told that Ramires was too limited for us... strange how a few months out seem to change opinions ans places completely?

weired world...

Anyways 20 Mio is way too less. These days we should demand 35 Mio at least...

Well 'a few months' have had an incredibly bad effect on our boy Ramires..

What if they think they need a change? They didn't have a chance to play a CL-final in the last two years. They were fantastic between 2009-12, but now other teams know how to play against them. Maybe they want some power and dynamism in their team instead of short passing 600 times every minutes.

Then they would surely go out and buy someone with power + footballing ability, the latter of which Ramires doesn't have.

I wouldnt sell him unless we get Vidal/Pogba/Witsel who are better version of Ramires.

True...selling him for a big amount is one thing. But players who play with a machine-like tempo are a rare commodity in football.

His technical ability can be cringeworthy at times, but I still feel people are reacting too harshly over his performances this latter part of the season. He's been in and out of the side in 2014, and hasn't had time to settle..thought he was better in the earlier part of the season.

*sarcasm mode on*

I'm sure Ramires would slot perfectly into Barcelona's midfield full of technically brilliant players. His passing ability easily surpasses that of Busquets or Iniesta. One of them would inevitably lose their place.

*turns sarcasm mode off*

Sounds like a serious comment you'd read on RAWK if Joe Allen was linked with Barca

Why do Juve even need a CM? Marchisio, Vidal, Pogba, Pirlo.

The Barca rumor is probably untrue. But the only explantation i can give for their interest in Ramires would be they want to experiment him as a RB.

For Juve? Maybe play him in Asamoah position and as a rotational CM.

I have always felt that to get the best out of Ramires would be to put him in a position to play him wide, that he would have space and can bomb forward.

That is what his role basically was at Benfica 4-4-2 and where he once thrived for Brazil in Dunga 4-4-2/diamond formation. Obviously in our system we don't have such role and he is not good enough to make specific accommodation. But at Juve such role does exists in Conte system and at Barca their RB plays very high and Ramires has the stamina and speed to bomb forward and track forward.

So for me from a tactical standpoint the rumors make sense.

The Barca rumor is probably untrue. But the only explantation i can give for their interest in Ramires would be they want to experiment him as a RB.

For Juve? Maybe play him in Asamoah position and as a rotational CM.

I have always felt that to get the best out of Ramires would be to put him in a position to play him wide, that he would have space and can bomb forward.

That is what his role basically was at Benfica 4-4-2 and where he once thrived for Brazil in Dunga 4-4-2/diamond formation. Obviously in our system we don't have such role and he is not good enough to make specific accommodation. But at Juve such role does exists in Conte system and at Barca their RB plays very high and Ramires has the stamina and speed to bomb forward and track forward.

So for me from a tactical standpoint the rumors make sense.

True...he isn't suited to a holding midfield role. He's better off playing as wide midfielder, in a 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 like you said. In Chelsea's current set-up he does look out of place.