Ramires

DavidEU

He was an idiot to do it. But clearly Mike Dean has since said he didn't see it hence the ban. They are showing the footage excessively on SSN and where Mike Dean was if he didn't see it then he shouldn't be refereeing.

Funny thing is you can clearly see him raising his hands playing advantage so what was that for, if he didn't see anything???

It's same old story :(

He was an idiot to do it. But clearly Mike Dean has since said he didn't see it hence the ban. They are showing the footage excessively on SSN and where Mike Dean was if he didn't see it then he shouldn't be refereeing.

Funny thing is you can clearly see him raising his hands playing advantage so what was that for, if he didn't see anything???

It's same old story :(

If I'm not mistake, ramires got clipped or pushed prior to the punch, that's why mike dean played advantage.

I've always praised him for being a big game player and I appreciate the work he puts in for the team but this season he has been below par to say the least.

When is the the FA gonna stop sucking City's and LPool's dicks and stop giving us a hard time?

Fucking gimme a break. Toure kicking v. Wolfswinkel, Aguero pouncing in on Luiz with both feet, Fellaini elbowing someone, Suarez's gazillion dives in a single match and still they decides to slap Rami with a 4 match ban. Makes them the bigger cunt than each of the above mentioned cunts, Rami included. Bunch of twats

I cant moan about the ban, its the inconsistency that grates -not to mention what Larsson did to Rambo just before.

OK hes a timebomb, but Skirtel has got away scot free practically all season doing the same stuff.

Aguero on Luiz last season ?? Toure kicking that Norwich player on the ground ?? ?

I'll have a standard please, no make that double standards, cheers.

Simply correct decision.

BUT why FA did nothing last year when Yaya punched and kicked Mata? FA are bunch of twats IMO.

I got the same thought. Every other time we hear this same excuse: "The referee didn't see the incident and there wasn't a written statement in the game-report, thus no retrospective action can be taken", rubbish as always.

He deserves to be punished, but not fucking 4 games. If he were playing for Liverscums, two games tops, I bet.

What are you on about? Completely deserved. They guy doesn't have a brain.

Mourinho's charge, though, is another matter. As is the consistency in these decisions, as already spoken about.

Yes 4 games. Violent conduct is 3 games and they've added another probably because ... oh, he's just returned from a suspension for a similar reason.

Every action has a reaction. Did you see what proceeded his idiotic reaction?

Did they watch that or was it conveniently omitted?

Glad moron Ramires has been suspended...he is abysmal to watch ffs! i want to c matic our new cm and marco van gikel knock him out in the squad selection next season...mikel z likely to be sold...van ginkel will be an integral part of our squad nxt season...Jose loves and trust the kid!