Ramires

DavidEU

Dirty player with more than awful passing and more than often without brain. I will not miss him in the following games and I would definitely not miss him if he left in the summer. I would send him in one package with Torres.

I would say that was a disgraceful 'tackle' for a footballer to make but I'm not entirely sure he's a footballer. He's an athlete, a runner who can occasionally kick a ball in a straight line.

Not good enough for us. Thanks for Barcelona, but time to go.

He didn't play a bad game today. He was good, so I don't get the silly comments. His performance if anything shows that he was willing to die on the pitch today.The tackle was reckless, but was it any worse than what that cunt Rafael did to Cahill? No.

If you want to slag off average players, then slag of Torres and Willian.

He didn't play a bad game today. He was good, so I don't get the silly comments. His performance if anything shows that he was willing to die on the pitch today.The tackle was reckless, but was it any worse than what that cunt Rafael did to Cahill? No.

If you want to slag off average players, then slag of Torres and Willian.

All 3 are shit end of. Willian £30m for a fucking winger that can't produce end products. Torres stealing a living, Ramires fucking running his way to Chelsea 1st team,

He didn't play a bad game today. He was good, so I don't get the silly comments.

He was good???

What did he do that was good? What one action or statistic from that game was good?

When ramires leaves, who will take his place?

Matic is a boss of a dm, however, stamina is not his friend. We need ramires on this team, regardless of what happen today.

Chalobah. Ake. Van Ginkel. Luiz.

A signing. Any signing.

Ramires was alright today but he deserved his red - I don't think it was intentional though as he was running at a high speed.

It was intentional and everyone knows he has that in him. He lost it at Villa Park last season as well.

He is one of the stupidest players we've ever had here. Just no self-control, no discipline, lacking in quality and a filthy cunt to boot.

He was good???

What did he do that was good? What one action or statistic from that game was good?

Chalobah. Ake. Van Ginkel. Luiz.

A signing. Any signing.

Nathaniel hasnt play since.......

Ake hasnt play since......

Jose is not the best person to let young players play.

And if we spend big on a cm, than what happens to our cf, lb positions?

Nathaniel hasnt play since.......

Ake hasnt play since......

Jose is not the best person to let young players play.

And if we spend big on a cm, than what happens to our cf, lb positions?

Chalobah has been playing at Boro. He has intelligence and quality that Ramires will never have.

Ake is a young guy who is developing well.

We can spend in various areas this season.

Agree with TOPTB's position on this. He is a great athlete but that's what he is, he gets knocked off the ball a lot, messes up attacks, has poor passing and puts in dogshit challenges like that. He fully deserves the suspension he'll get with the card.

Said it back in Dec/Jan (and had been thinking it for a while), but if we persist with 4-2-3-1, Ramires is not good enough to be a partner for Matic in the 2. He simply doesn't have the composure on the ball that is required.

I know this is all rather heat of the moment, but he is an incredibly frustrating player.

Off to drown my sorrows in Scotch now..meh.