Favourite Music Album

chrismada9

Nas - Illmatic

Greatest Album Of All time.

2wmqlwo.jpg

Intellectual poetry from rappers (in which linguistic professors have written books about) such as Nas Vs retarded meaningless lyrics, and overgrown sperms moaning wonderwall.

You have to be the most sanctimonious, self-righteous hypocrite I've ever come across.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Marshall Mathers LP by Eminem (2000)

2001 by Dr. Dre (1999)

Get Rich Or Die Tryin' by 50 Cent (2003)

The Blueprint by Jay-Z (2001)

Illmatic by Nas (1994)

Good to see another hip hop fan.

Nas - Illmatic will forever be the greatest album of all time.

Good to see another hip hop fan.

Yeah same here :)

haha yeah that album was genius, simple but great beats (Some DJ Premier stuff at his prime) and the fuckin best lyrics ever made.

Still I love the four others I mentioned more. Dre and Kanye create the best beats and Eminem is a genius concerning lyrics. And well 50 had a crazy flow back in the days.

Lyrically Nas is superior.

Yeah of course, but I love the way Eminem started his career. He didn't rap about the ghetto, blunts, Chevys or sluts. He started something completely new, talked about gays, pills and his daughter.

And freestylewise Eminem's easily the most fucking awesome rapper ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLB0YiyE1D0

Viva La Vida redefined Brit Pop or whatever that genre is called. I love it, A Rush Of Blood To The Head might be better some say, but for me Viva La Vida is just brilliant.

I wouldn't consider Viva la Vida Britpop, just pop/rock I guess, it was actually a pretty good album, not my favorite but it was consistently good, from the first to the last track. A Rush of Blood is just as good imo, but the album that tops em both is Parachutes. By a fucking mile.

The only 50 Cent track I don't cringe to is..

Many Men

Really? Did you listen to his whole debut album? That shit was crazy, the Dr. Dre beats were on fire and 50's flow was superb. If I Can't, Gotta Make It To Heaven, Patiently Waiting, High All The Time and Wanksta - just to name a couple of tracks... his flow was sick.

I wouldn't consider Viva la Vida Britpop, just pop/rock I guess, it was actually a pretty good album, not my favorite but it was consistently good, from the first to the last track. A Rush of Blood is just as good imo, but the album that tops em both is Parachutes. By a fucking mile.

Oh ok I'm gonna listen to Parachutes then in the near future, thanks.

As you said at the beginning of the thread, "the greatest album of your preferred music genre" :chai:

One other album I do like is "Eric The Red" by Faroese metal band Týr. I love me some viking metal B)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj9xBBru-SA

Also, Stýrisvølurin is a great song from the album

And freestylewise Eminem's easily the most fucking awesome rapper ever.

Wrong man. It's Method Man and Ol'dirty Bastard eyebrows.gif

Still I love the four others I mentioned more. Dre and Kanye create the best beats and Eminem is a genius concerning lyrics. And well 50 had a crazy flow back in the days.

You forgot to mentionned Prince Rakeem whistling.gif

You forgot to mentionned Prince Rakeem whistling.gif

RZA is really good too, but I'm kinda the younger generation :P Ya know Kanye, Dr. Dre, Just Blaze, Cool & Dre, Scott Storch..

Wrong man. It's Method Man and Ol'dirty Bastard eyebrows.gif

Might be... again I'm probably too young.

Rush... is my favourite Coldplay album personally, for one reason only; In My Place. Absolutely love that song.

RZA is really good too, but I'm kinda the younger generation :P Ya know Kanye, Dr. Dre, Just Blaze, Cool & Dre, Scott Storch..

Might be... again I'm probably too young.

you should check out some wu-tang, 36 chambers is a classic album but if that's not your type of thing you should check out wu-tang forever.