Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Sami Khedira

RX8
Followers 2

I for one am sick of a player that gives away possession, is caught out of position, dives all the time, runs like a headless chicken and has inconsistant technical abilities. Ramires was amazing during his second and third season but since he has been even worse then his first season.

I'll be fucked blind if someone thinks that this is just 'new toy syndrome'.

I disagree.

I fully agree with this.
  • Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Catalan paper Sport, Sami Khedira will sign a 4 year deal with #AFC that will reportedly pay him €10m net per year. #RMCF #CFC

ARSENAL CLOSE TO KHEDIRA DEAL: That's the latest from the Euro Papers. https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/video/euro-papers-arsenal-close-khedira-095237785.html #AFC pic.twitter.com/BdQOFyVtsg

That is roughly near £200k per week right? LOL then they are mugged off but I doubt it is true, maybe 6-7m max at a stretch and that is just about right for him, the fee of 20-23m is OK too.

For people who gets impressed about having WC winners in their squads, Arsenal is looking world beaters next season:

Meter, Oezil, Poldi and Kedhira. 4 germans!!!

For people who gets impressed about having WC winners in their squads, Arsenal is looking world beaters next season:

Meter, Oezil, Poldi and Kedhira. 4 germans!!!

You managed to spell all of their names wrong in a single post. :lol:

I just can't express how much I hate players like Khedira who want to move but ask such ridiculous wages... It's not like he won't have enough money to eat if he doesn't get his desired wage...I guess it's Real spoiling with all megastar shit and stuff...

http://www.abc.es/realmadrid/noticias/20140716/abci-realmadrid-khedira-arsenal-chelsea-201407152004.html

Always reliable ABC.es - Mourinho has called Sami Khedira and told him to snub Arsenal and sign for Chelsea.

The only problem is that Arsenal are the highest bidder right now - they have made an offer of €29m yesterday. Mourinho has asked Roman to make an effort and pay that money.

http://www.abc.es/realmadrid/noticias/20140716/abci-realmadrid-khedira-arsenal-chelsea-201407152004.html

Always reliable ABC.es - Mourinho has called Sami Khedira and told him to snub Arsenal and sign for Chelsea.

The only problem is that Arsenal are the highest bidder right now - they have made an offer of €29m yesterday. Mourinho has asked Roman to make an effort and pay that money.

Marca are saying that Madrid have agreed terms with Arsenal already. We might as well pass on this one. Another defensive midfielder is not a priority and Khedira is not that good. Arsenal can have him.

4 Germans vs Mourinho and Schurrle... Interesting battle!