The 'What Song Are You Listening To Now' Thread

BlueLion.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't know there were any other metalheads on this forum lol.

Not exactly my favourite band ever admittedly, but It Never Ends is one of my favourite songs.

New song's pretty sick though, Oli's vocals have improved & changed for the better I feel, so I guess judging from that alone, Sempiternal sounds extremely promising & a fair bit heavier than There Is A Hell... - but not sure the album will be quite as good to be honest. Also pretty disappointed that Jona's left, but I guess he'll still have influenced this album a fair bit in any case.

Have you ever listened to a band called This Or The Apocalypse? Their latest album Dead Years is possibly my favourite release of the last year & I haven't really stopped listening to it cuz it's just so damn good. Check this out if you haven't already heard it, breathtaking intro & overall it's just incredible - probably best song of 2012 for me:

Not exactly my favourite band ever admittedly, but It Never Ends is one of my favourite songs.

New song's pretty sick though, Oli's vocals have improved & changed for the better I feel, so I guess judging from that alone, Sempiternal sounds extremely promising & a fair bit heavier than There Is A Hell... - but not sure the album will be quite as good to be honest. Also pretty disappointed that Jona's left, but I guess he'll still have influenced this album a fair bit in any case.

Have you ever listened to a band called This Or The Apocalypse? Their latest album Dead Years is possibly my favourite release of the last year & I haven't really stopped listening to it cuz it's just so damn good. Check this out if you haven't already heard it, breathtaking intro & overall it's just incredible - probably best song of 2012 for me:

I wouldn't call myself a metalhead as I'm not a hardliner but I love BMTH :D

Yeah, "Shadow Moses" is brilliant. The vocals are top-class, something BMTH have lacked so far at times but it's the whole production of the song that surprised me. Didn't expect such a high quality song already.

"There Is a Hell..." was a helluva album, my favourite BMTH song is on it, "Alligator Blood". It definitely set the bar very high for all the upcoming works but that's the price you have to pay when you produce such an album.

No, never heard of them, but I'll give it a go ;) Thank you!

Edit: The intro really is fucking awesome!

Fuck me , there are!

Channel Zero was sick once here :-)