Branislav Ivanovic

love cfc

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah badboy, i could agree with that. Ivo has been getting up the wings well lately though and i would think Alex is further up the pecking order as CB than Ivo. We're in a good position either way though. Ivanovic can play anywhere along the back line and this kind of player is priceless

Yes very much like gallas, i just dont want bos to get sick and tired and leave for bayern.

Ivanovic confesses Real dream

Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic may have ended talk of a new contract at Stamford Bridge by admitting it would be a dream to play for Real Madrid.

The 25-year-old, a £9.7million signing from Lokomotiv Moscowspacer.gif in January 2007, appears to have finally settled with the Blues and has been a regular in the plans of Carlo Ancelotti.spacer.gif

Ivanovic,spacer.gif who has taken advantage of Jose Bosingwa'sspacer.gif injuries, is reported to have caught the eye of Real and Chelsea are said to be prepared to offer a new four-year deal to block the Spaniards.

But the Serbia international has hinted that he could be interested in a move to the Bernabeu, where the hunt is on for a replacement for Pepe after he was ruled out for the season with a knee problem.

Ivanovic said in the Daily Mail: "If it is true that Real Madrid are interested in me it would be an honour because the club is a dream for every player."

Skysports

Edited by Badboy

I hope he does sign. I think Ivanovic is a terrific player. I hope when Bosingwa comes back he doesn't get drafted out the team because he has played very well this year. I'd have him over Bosingwa any day of the week!

Well he can go but not yet and for shit loads of money. Every player in the world says "It would be a dream for me to play for Real Madrid" blah blah blah it's getting boring as hell zzzzzz change the fucking record.

• 1 year later...

He should be up there with the top earners since he does deserve it.I would hate to see him go he is adapted young and consistent can't ask for more.But even if Real gets him he won't be sold cheap.

Edited by True_Blue

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You