Branislav Ivanovic

love cfc

I don't think he'd be brought in just to get loaned out, I think he will feature next year.

Yes i am sure he will. The story makes it seem like a hopeful attempt than anything to do with us wanted to let the player go.

Although right now we have no real idea as to which players Scolari will fancy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Branislav Ivanovic is set to net Chelsea a £3 million profit by moving to Juventus, according to the Daily Mirror.

The Serbian defender has yet to feature in the Chelsea first team, despite having joined the club for £9 million from Lokomotiv Moskow in January.

The 21-year-old chose to move to Stamford Bridge in spite of interest from Milan, Inter, Juventus and Manchester United. However, in his first six months at the club, Ivanovic has played only for the reserve side.

Ivanovic was lacking match practice in January, Russia’s off season, and has subsequently failed to dislodge John Terry Ricardo Carvalho or Alex from the first team reckoning.

Despite his lack of football, Ivanovic is the subject of renewed interest from Claudio Ranieri’s side, who is said to be preparing to test the resolve of his former team with a £12 million bid for the Serbian.

Juventus have already completed the signings of two defenders this summer; Olof Mellberg has arrived from Aston Villa and Dario Knezevic has left relegated Livorno in order to link up with Ranieri’s side.

at the most on loan. This player mustn't be sold - he is very talented and still young, he can be a star in PL. But if is Chelsea a hindrance for his career, then he should leave us :(

Edited by milan.cech

pblm with Chelsea is that we have too many player for one position

7 midfielder for 2 to 3 position

4 right back for one position

4 striker for 1 position

pblm with Chelsea is that we have too many player for one position

7 midfielder for 2 to 3 position

4 right back for one position

4 striker for 1 position

I can't agree with that kbchel, If we are competing on four fronts, we need very good squad players. As Esk says though, it very much depends on who Scolari fancies and who he doesn't. With so much football being played now, I think we are going to need all the defenders and midfielders we have.

Can't see him leaving, it is clear that he will replace Ben Haim in our squad as Ben Haim really didn't settle into the team well. Also Ivanovic received special mention on the CFC Website talking about how Pre Season will be the first time to see him in action.

• 1 month later...

These Ivanovic stories just won't go away. Some reports suggesting that a deal will be done in hours. Pretty much all of the articles i have read on this have based their story on the fact that he signed in January and has not played for us, completely ignoring the facts of WHY he hasn't played for us yet.

If we were to sell Ivanovic considering we have let go of Ben Haim then we are going to be short of centre backs - unless they are prepared to give Mancienne the chance of the 4th choice centre back spot. I hope we don't let him go because he looks a very promising player who could do well for us this season at centre back or at right back.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You