Branislav Ivanovic

love cfc

Too right, not exactly shy in the tackle, and looks like he enjoys going forward as well

He was getting forward a lot in those YouTube clips. And he definately looks like he will be able to physically cope with the Premiership which is always good to help players to adapt.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it would be good to get our first signing under the belt for January as soon as possible. However i would say that a Centre back is not the most pressing of positions needed to be filled at the moment. Midfield and a striker are the most important right now...

He can play anywhere in the back four and he is only 23 (quite young for a defender) i belive he would be a massive addition to the squad and if we can lure Anelka to Stamford we would be charging with full force on 4 fronts once again.

All the papers talking about it being a done deal but yet nothing from the club yet! Not sure what they are waiting for if it is done as much as the papers say. To have someone versatile enough to play across the back 4 is a huge advantage, and you can tell that he likes to get forward which is why he will be so comfortable as a full back...

I really do think we need someone better then Ben Haim and he seems he deffo is. plus he is young which is great :)

I think we really need someone better then ben Haim....if we can bring better players why shouln'd we'?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You