James
Followers 0

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After watching Pep Guardiola's Mighty Bayern München get beeyatch slapped by Barca, I think this should put in prospective the job RDM did in 2012. Many people on this messageboard don't rate RDM, but

Posted in 2009, 3 years later he wins the fucking Champions league with us.. Life ay.

Schalke have confirmed the dismissal of Jens Keller as coach and the appointment of Roberto Di Matteo as his successor with immediate effect. The Champions League group just got more interesting. Can'

Not surprised to see RDM has replaced Jens Keller at Schalke but in relation to the Champions League group, not sure if that's a good thing. That aside, good to see RDM back in management. Shame we've played Schalke at home. Let's see if he has learned from past mistakes.

Last chance at top level management imo, if he messes this up he will never be appointed manager of a club the size of Everton, Spurs+ but rather West Brom...etc are his levels. Lets see if he is really a good manager because his managerial career has been mixed so far. Schalke got good players and in theory if everything go to plan should finish in the top 4, maybe even top 3 unless Draxler/Hunter out for a long time or something.

Is Eddie Newton going to follow him?..

I had a look at our site (after being told he still works for us with the youth team) but that's not the case.. where is he?

I don't think hes ever been on the site, I remember looking for him a couple of months after Robbie left and couldn't find him, months later he did an interview on Chelsea TV about his role here.

Is Eddie Newton going to follow him?..

I had a look at our site (after being told he still works for us with the youth team) but that's not the case.. where is he?

Eddie doesn't exactly work with the youth team. He described his job as keeping track of how our loaned out players are doing and communicating with the teams about the players development and we expect to happen during the loans.

• Like 1