James
Followers 0

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After watching Pep Guardiola's Mighty Bayern München get beeyatch slapped by Barca, I think this should put in prospective the job RDM did in 2012. Many people on this messageboard don't rate RDM, but

Posted in 2009, 3 years later he wins the fucking Champions league with us.. Life ay.

Schalke have confirmed the dismissal of Jens Keller as coach and the appointment of Roberto Di Matteo as his successor with immediate effect. The Champions League group just got more interesting. Can'

well RDM does have a decent tract record vs Bayern, the thing is that Eintracht have a record of under performing. They have a beautiful stadium. Maybe RDM can lead them to some Glory.

• 2 weeks later...

Is he still getting that paycheck from Roman?

Happy B'day #OnlyOneDiMatteo

Roman will probably be content with paying Robbie that paycheck for many a year still after what he achieved.

Some of my favourite memories from Munich and Barcelona are Robbies reaction. Legend.

• Like 1

Did Robbie end up at Frankfurt then?

No, but I expect him to get a job this summer because we will stop paying him for breaking his contract this June if I'm not mistaken.

• Like 1

Roman will probably be content with paying Robbie that paycheck for many a year still after what he achieved.

Some of my favourite memories from Munich and Barcelona are Robbies reaction. Legend.

Yup. An absolute blue blood.

Even my drunken self couldn't have celebrated those victories better than he did.

I hope Robbie gets a big, big job somewhere (I'd love for it to be in this country) and really takes it and runs. I want to see what he can do with his own team and with good funds.

• 4 months later...

Schalke have confirmed the dismissal of Jens Keller as coach and the appointment of Roberto Di Matteo as his successor with immediate effect.

The Champions League group just got more interesting. Can't wait for the game.

Fuck, why have we already played them at home!! Imagine the reaction had he come home. Would have been incredible!

Good luck Robbie, hope it goes well.

• Like 3

Schalke have confirmed the dismissal of Jens Keller as coach and the appointment of Roberto Di Matteo as his successor with immediate effect.

The Champions League group just got more interesting. Can't wait for the game.

Damn, I could see Schalke playing like crazy against us at their home.

True but I am just happy to see RDM back. Schalke are a great club and I hope he does well for them.

Agree, wish him all the good luck except when playing against us.

Schalke might suit him very well. They got decent funds, talented youth players, some ok players with international reputation like Hunter and Prince but also a lot of deadwood. RDM did a good job of making the best of the player material he got. It will be interesting to see what he is capable of building his own team. If there is one guy who knows a thing or two about annoying Bayern then it is Robbie.