Followers 2

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's the goal. Just seen it. WOW!

Chalobah is proper Chelsea. That standing up for a teammate was JT-esque.

I think the best compliment I can give Nate for his performance, not just today, but throughout this season , is that I would not panic if Matic and Cesc were out from a match and we had to start him.

Posted Images

Chelsea offer Nathaniel Chalobah five-year deal worth £60,000 per week as midfielder weighs up future amid interest from Premier League sides

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4692932/Chelsea-offer-Nathaniel-Chalobah-deal-worth-60-000-week.html

51 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Chelsea offer Nathaniel Chalobah five-year deal worth £60,000 per week as midfielder weighs up future amid interest from Premier League sides

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4692932/Chelsea-offer-Nathaniel-Chalobah-deal-worth-60-000-week.html

Good deal for him if he takes it but I genuinely think he'd be better served elsewhere now especially that we've agreed a fee for the midfielder from Monaco. I think we'd be better served keeping Matic and Cesc anyway to compete with Kante and Bakayoko if we keep playing 3-4-3 although it would be a shame because Nathaniel looked good last season whenever he played and I'm more than sure he can compete here but whats the point if we've signed another player with a similar skill set in his position? 

I'd rather keep him and sell Matic.

I'm not a Matic hater like a lot of people here.  I think he was instrumental to both titles in the past 3 years.  I actually like Matic (though I do see his limitations).

However, if one has to go, it should be Matic.  

• Like 2

Antonio Conte has offered Nathaniel Chalobah a £17million #Chelsea contract in a last-ditch bid to keep the English starlet. [Mirror]

Conte has contacted Chalobah and promised him a wage rise to £65k, and more first-team action, if he commits to a new 5-year deal. [Mirror]

4 minutes ago, lucashm said:

Chalobah is having a medical at Watford according to sky sports. Good, never understood the hype behind him

I love Nat and think he had a better chance to break through here than RLC. I'll be sad to see him sold and especially for the peanuts fee being reported.

Surely more than one midfield signing will happen now if both Nat and Matic are sold. 

Sad too see him go, probably should've gotten more chances last season but I can't blame Conte after winning the pl.

I assume we will either keep Matic (doubt it since he's training alone etc) or buy another backup... No idea who that would be tho.

Also it feels like we're letting go of homegrown/English players one by one now, too lazy to check the numbers atm but I guess we're good for now? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Sad to see but totally understandable from his perspective. Hopefully we don't come to regret it.

We wont, he is nothing special

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I love Nat and think he had a better chance to break through here than RLC. I'll be sad to see him sold and especially for the peanuts fee being reported.

Surely more than one midfield signing will happen now if both Nat and Matic are sold. 

RLC is way more talented than Chalobah. Just needs to improve his attitude

Chalobah is nothing special I have to agree but are we going to have English and homegrown players at all in the team next season? We seem to be selling everyone. Can't sell Matic after this one. It just doesn't make any sense.

12 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

Chalobah is nothing special I have to agree but are we going to have English and homegrown players at all in the team next season? 

I'm just guessing I think 🤔 Baker will be one of HG players in are sq for next season