Followers 3

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's the goal. Just seen it. WOW!

Chalobah is proper Chelsea. That standing up for a teammate was JT-esque.

I think the best compliment I can give Nate for his performance, not just today, but throughout this season , is that I would not panic if Matic and Cesc were out from a match and we had to start him.

Posted Images

Worked his way into match day squad, not just on pitch but I reckon in training he's been bossing it too. Impressive. He could well be making ~20 appaearances at least this season, I guess on face of it it's not that much but I was so worried he'd just have another wasted season here maybe only making the odd sub appearance in early round cup games. Delighted for him.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, the wes said:

I want to see more of chalobah and less of Mikel in the squad I think Mikel days are numbered at chelsea now 

6 homegrowns on the bench today , hopefully the shape of things to come, get rid of afew deadwood , have Ake,Baker,Christensein ,Kennedy also nxt season Conte will have some fun, only need to add 2/3 world class signings and we are good to go imho.

Subs

• Like 2
2 hours ago, mccg said:

6 homegrowns on the bench today , hopefully the shape of things to come, get rid of afew deadwood , have Ake,Baker,Christensein ,Kennedy also nxt season Conte will have some fun, only need to add 2/3 world class signings and we are good to go imho.

Subs

Hats off for conte for playing RLC Chalobah and Aina today under Mourinho that wouldn't have happened in league game I agree get Baker Ake Christensen Kenedy into the squad for next season and get rid off Ivan cahill Mikel and Pedro 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, the wes said:

Hats off for conte for playing RLC Chalobah and Aina today under Mourinho that wouldn't have happened in league game I agree get Baker Ake Christensen Kenedy into the squad for next season and get rid off Ivan cahill Mikel and Pedro 

Yeah wouldn't miss those 4 too much , pimp up our team.

• Like 3

So happy with our young crop of players, Conte seems the right manager to get the best out of them, get rid of a few of the senior players who aren't good enough anymore Mikel Pedro players like that, and our youngsters have the potential to do a good job to replace them and Conte will get the best out of them to reach their potential 

• Like 2
17 hours ago, mccg said:

Subs

5 not 6.

50 minutes ago, blueblood22 said:

how is begovic is homegrown? because he played as a youngster in england? and what about moses is he considered as well?

Yes and yes

• Like 1
1 hour ago, blueblood22 said:

5 not 6.

6 not 5, Born in the former Yugoslavia, Begovic qualifies as home-grown having joined Portsmouth at the age of 16 in 2003,know your shit

2 hours ago, blueblood22 said:

how is begovic is homegrown? because he played as a youngster in england? and what about moses is he considered as well?

To be considered as homegrown, one has to play 3 years between the age of 16 and 21. Fábregas is homegrown too, but Englishman Eric Dier is not HG as he played in Sporting as a youngster.

4 hours ago, mccg said:

6 not 5, Born in the former Yugoslavia, Begovic qualifies as home-grown having joined Portsmouth at the age of 16 in 2003,know your shit

a bit harsh but o.k...

i though we talking about academy players that grew up at chelsea and not about this HG law.

10 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

I'll punch in the face anyone who says he didn't mean that backheel! 

Absolutely world-class assist.

That's type of assist I do all the time on fifa lol :D

|Maintaining belief-Chalobah|

chalobah--maintaining-belief.img.png

Nathaniel Chalobah has revealed he always believed he would get a chance at Chelsea and is focused on working hard to get more opportunities in the first team.The 21-year-old was one of three home-grown products to come off the bench in our 3-0 win against Leicester, making his third appearance of the campaign, and he provided a sublime assist for Victor Moses to score our third goal of the game.Chalobah had six loan moves before making his debut earlier this season and he says he is now benefiting from the experience he gained with other clubs.

‘I’ve had a lot of loans – some that were good and some that were bad – but out of all the loans I’ve had, I’ve tried to learn as much as I could from them and I think that’s helping me now,’ he said.‘If you’re a youngster at Chelsea you always have to believe you are good enough, however many loans you have, because you never know what might happen. If you work hard, keep believing and at the right time you’re in the right place, you get your chance.‘I think the manager is trying to give all the young players and Academy graduates an opportunity. At the minute everybody at the club is working together and doing the best we can.‘I hope I get more chances. All I can do is try and do my best in training and see what happens.’

On the back heel which put Victor Moses clean through to wrap up the points against the Foxes, he said:  ‘I didn’t think it would come off as perfect as that, but that was the idea. I’m really happy for Victor to get the goal and for the team to get the win.’Chalobah believes the level of performance we produced against the reigning champions is what the Blues have to look to deliver week in, week out

‘That intensity is what the manager is looking for and that’s what the lads are trying to portray out there,’ he said. ‘It’s been good working with him, seeing the way he does things and I think all the boys are enjoying playing under him.’

chelseafc.com

• Like 3