Nemanja Matic

.Cee

he looks like a cartoon drawing, with those eyes too close together and the monkey scrotum hair.

but of course if he delivers on the pitch all will be good, no commercial or marketability going on though.. which is bad for shirt sales etc and are future dependence on roman.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Thought this topic was about the player's qualities, not about his hair whistling.gif. Love him to bits to be honest, he is cool on the ball and has amazing vision. Could grow into something like an Deco-ish player; not the most spectacular, but with great vision, always cool and steady when on the ball and on top of that Matic seems to have reasonably quick foot too!

• 6 months later...

Yeah like eldo said, it's worth checking TheChels now and then because they do a good Loan Reports every fortnight I believe. From what I've read before, Matic has been featured heavily for Vitesse. Him and Rajkovic have been praised by the coach too and I think they're doing quite well there. Matic is a great talent we have at the club and I'm sure he's learning a lot on his loan spell.

I just hope Chelsea are keeping an eye on him because I'd hate to think he's doing everything he can to impress there, but no-one's paying attention. I actually thought he'd breakthrough this season after his appearances in pre-season and even in the final game of last season. Who knows with this club though..