Malouda may Retire at Chelsea

ZanSnake

Florent Malouda hasrevealed he could finish his career at Chelsea and believes CarloAncelotti has created a stable environment at Stamford Bridge.

France international Maloudaspacer.gif has become an increasingly important member of the Chelsea team after initially struggling upon his arrival from Lyon in 2007.

Hesigned a new contract in the summer to tie himself to the Blues until2013 and he would have no qualms spending the rest of his playing daysin West London.

"To finish at Chelsea? Why not?" the 29-year-old, who is approaching 100 appearances for the club, told RMC.

"Ithink I will be capable of playing beyond 2013. I am flourishing atChelsea. What I experience here gives me hunger to continue.

"Aslong as I have that hunger I will carry on. I still have beautifulyears ahead of me. Chelsea is in any case the ideal place to have abeautiful career."

Confidence

The midfielder is also happy to have improved his standing at the club and has praised Ancelotti'sspacer.gif impact since becoming manager in the summer.

He added: "Thanks to the performances I had over the last two seasons I have become an important player.

"I will soon play my 100th match for Chelsea. Carlo Ancelotti insisted I renew my contract as did Peter Kenyon.spacer.gif

"The directors have confidence in me and have also renewed the contracts of other important players in the team.

"Chelsea have chosen the road of stability. That perhaps explains our good start to the season.

"Everythingis going extremely well. Since I arrived at Chelsea I had fivemanagers. But despite the changes the team has always performed at ahigh level.

"Carlo Ancelotti is trying to impose his style and put in place with us the things that made him successful at AC Milan.spacer.gif"

Source

Good, he has been brilliant as of so far, if he can keep up his recent form for the remainder of the season that we will definately will win the EPL and even, if the rest of the team's on top par aswell, the CL.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic