Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Sam Hutchinson

.Cee
Followers 0

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Young Sam isn't getting much action on the field. With Eva around, a groin 'injury' is a chance to get some off it.

Just cause you'd do that, Jaimin, doesn't mean Sam would. He seems like a lovely respectable boy :)

Just cause you'd do that, Jaimin, doesn't mean Sam would. He seems like a lovely respectable boy :)

You'd have to be gay to not try it on with Eva, tbh.

OT : Hope he's ok, I want to see him on the pitch :(

He stressed he had not given up on another trio of young players: Josh McEachran, Ryan Bertrand and Sam Hutchinson. “We’ve recently had Hutchinson coming back from a possible career-ending injury; we have Ryan Bertrand; Josh McEachran is now on loan [at Swansea City] and we hope for big things for him. So we produce talent,” Villas-Boas said.

Happy to hear that he wants to give them chances! They really are great talents and i would love too see them in the team next season! And they should be given a good run of games!

• 2 months later...

Erm, anyone know how is Sam's progress so far in his return? Is he capable to play for us anytime soon??

seems to be regaining his fitness ...captains the reserves .....but not old enough to make the first team yet

seems to be regaining his fitness ...captains the reserves .....but not old enough to make the first team yet

Thanks. Hope he can make it. The lad is talented and has the potential.

Seems to me that the club are (very sensibly) taking their time with Sammy. No need to rush him back; they've been letting him play a fair amount of reserves matches this season without going overboard.

I'm confident he will be getting games next season. If he stays fit and has a good pre-season, who knows?

• 4 weeks later...

Extremely pleased to see Hutchinson back on the field today. Really hope he can recover fully from his injury problems. A massive talent and capable of becoming another JT for us.