Fabio Borini

.Cee

First, who said Carlo is being forced not to ^play Borini? surely, you expect Borini to play before Anelka, Drogba, Nando and Kalou? very impossible.

Rodgers said that Chelsea allowed him to take Borini on loan, they have an option to take him permanently, but ONLY if Chelsea do not agree a contract with him. Its been stated that a contract is already been tabled. Borini says he is looking forward to play alongside Nando.

actually I still do believe he will be a Chelsea player. Great talent.

source??
It was on twitter (may have been on ChelseaYouth i think?) But Carlo has orders from above NOT to play Borini.

That ^

But it's also, well, obvious. When you look at our bench (when it's weak) we'd rather take Sala than Borini. There's no other explanation behind that. In 09, Carlo went on record stating his admiration for Borini, then suddenly everything changed and he was being "frozen out" (his words, not mine).

First, who said Carlo is being forced not to ^play Borini? surely, you expect Borini to play before Anelka, Drogba, Nando and Kalou? very impossible.

Even when Nando wasn't here, yes I did. So did everyone else, just like we expect Josh McEachran to play before Mikel, Essien, Ramires & Lampard.

Borini's agent has also said, Chelsea won't open negotiations. If they really did want him, they would've started contract talks by now (his deal expires in the summer). We sorted out Kakuta's, so why haven't we even bothered to even begin Borini's?

What do you guys think?, i'm happy for him, good that someone loaned him, but he's showing his worth already, plus nottingham forest are in the play offs. Anyone expect this from Borini?.

I know a lot of people think this could be the end of his Chelsea career going through with this loan, maybe his first match but do you expect more from him?. Who knows he could do well, Swansea are capable of getting in the premier league, could Borini help them get there?. If he keeps playing like this shows hes capable of playing in a higher division. Just want to know what everyones thoughts are.

Can't compare Championship and Priemer League. I'm happy for him but we can't go banans every time one of our youth scores/has a good game and demand a immediate starter position for them. Even Sturridge showed his old self today, sometimes brilliant, other times wasteful and lazy. We need to give them time so they can reach stability and matureness as a player and person.