Fabio Borini

.Cee

Fucking Chelsea transfer policy.We sell all young talents in the club :angry:<_<

I understand this one. He's not getting his chances, he's not signing a new contract. Instead of letting him leave for free in summer, may as well make a profit off him.

Very sad to here that he will be leaving, even more so for the amount!

I wish him all the best back i his native land, and maybe we can see him become what he has the potential to be. Hopefully, this could mean that Marko Mitrovic steps up to take the role he should have gotten.

Fabio Borini's agent believes Parma are the 'ideal solution' as the striker prepares to leave Chelsea.

"The transfer to Parma is not official yet, but the situation is well advanced with the Gialloblu," De Marchi told Radio Mana Mana.

"In recent months, there was interest in the boy from Lazio and Roma, but Parma have advanced things.

"Despite the esteem Ancelotti has for him, when an agreement with Chelsea wasn't reached to renew his contract, it was decided to find a different solution.

"Fabio needs a reality that allows him to make the most of his quality, a club with a very specific technical project and Parma, in this sense, is the ideal solution.

"In the coming days there will be meetings to define the situation."

So it all came down to contract negotiations.. Why doesn't that surprise me - Politics.

• 2 months later...

No Blues talks for Borini

skysports.com

Fabio Borini's agent claims Chelsea are yet to offer his client a new deal, paving the way for a summer exit.

The 19-year-old striker has been on the books at Stamford Bridge since 2007, forming part of the Blues' academy system.

He was billed as a potential star of the future upon his arrival, but is yet to force his way into the first-team picture on a regular basis.

Despite being an Italy U21 international, the teenager has been restricted to just a handful of senior outings for Chelsea.

That has opened the door to potential suitors, with the Blues yet to make a definitive decision on the youngster's future.

Borini's representative believes time may have now run out, with speculation regarding a return to his homeland mounting by the day.

"Fabio is fine, he has recovered from injury and is available again," Marco De Marchi told Itasportpress.it.

"He has been playing in Chelsea's reserve team and doing well.

"His contract will expire on 30th June and I don't know anything about a possible renewal. I have not spoken to anyone at Chelsea.

"Negotiations about a move to Parma? In January the two clubs couldn't reach an agreement, but Parma are still interested. Talks could resume in the summer.

"He is a striker that is tempting many clubs because managers appreciate not only his physical attributes, but also his character.

"There are many clubs interested in him - in Italy, England and all over the world.

"At the moment it is too early to say what will happen. We will have to wait and see what happens over the coming months."