Matej Delač

the wes

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Croatian club Inter Zapresic have announced they have agreed a deal to sell young goalkeeper Matej Delac to Chelsea.

Zapresic say the 17-year-old shot-stopper will move to Stamford Bridge when the transfer ban imposed by Fifa has expired, in a deal rumoured to be worth €3million.

The club are hoping the young Croat will move within the next two years and sign a five-year contact with the Blues.

Zapresic director Branko Laljak said: "This transfer will save our club from bankruptcy.

"We are sure this transfer will help us, as now the whole world will know the name of our club.

"We are proud that we made a player for one of the biggest clubs in the world."

a.top_betting_link_1 {background-image: url('/Images/skysports/fixturecal/icons/fix-bet.gif');background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:0% 50%;padding-left:18px;}

Called up for the full National team against England. Quite and achievment......

Bringing keepers through is tough, it is harder to get loans for them. Taylor, Sebek and Heimann are fighting it out for the reserves, with Turnbull getting some games as well. And Sam Walker and Aldi Haxhia in the youth team.

I have to say that Taylor and Heimann don't particulary look like having what it takes to make it. Sebek has a lot of potential still and could possibly do very well. Sam Walker i havn't seen much of but he is a tall keeper for a young lad and looks to have decent ability. Haxhia i believe is only still around to make up the numbers.

So i think to get in a keeper with this level of potential is a very good move, and i am sure they would have liked to have had him over immediately.

• 8 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You