Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Daniele de Rossi

the wes
Followers 2

Get it done asap before the American Tour!

Mourinho want quick transfer, in next 10 days i expect us to sign de Rossi and maybe striker, and that's it for this transfer window, can't complain.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mourinho want quick transfer, in next 10 days i expect us to sign de Rossi and maybe striker, and that's it for this transfer window, can't complain.

Of course no one will complain if things will be done just like you described.

Meanwhile, Strootman is on the pitch against Arminia Bielefeld in a friendly game played in Germany. :banghead:

Well, I know if a guy is involved in a transfer and the deal is almost done, he should not be playing, especially in a friendly game... I mean, if he gets injured, then the deal is off.

I guess all the reports we're reading are BS, the deal is nowhere near to be done I think. C'mon Roma, wtf are you doing? Just sign this fking dutch footballer and send Daniele to Thailand asap, then you can watch Strootman play in as many friendlies as you want.

Meanwhile, Strootman is on the pitch against Arminia Bielefeld in a friendly game played in Germany. :banghead:

Well, I know if a guy is involved in a transfer and the deal is almost done, he should not be playing, especially in a friendly game... I mean, if he gets injured, then the deal is off.

I guess all the reports we're reading are BS, the deal is nowhere near to be done I think. C'mon Roma, wtf are you doing? Just sign this fking dutch footballer and send Daniele to Thailand asap, then you can watch Strootman play in as many friendlies as you want.

Ok but we can to sign De Rossi before Roma sign Strootman

Even we signed de Rossi now he won't join the team in Thailand, he's also played the Confederations Cup remember?

Maybe they need the 10 million pounds for De Rossi first so they buy Strootman :)

Even we signed de Rossi now he won't join the team in Thailand, he's also played the Confederations Cup remember?

This. It takes so long, cos De Rossi is on vacation and will only sign the contract once he is back.

as if signing the contract is a problem. we already announced transfers before the contract was signed (see van ginkel and schürrle). also you can send the contract via FAX or whatever. thats surely not the problem. The problem is that the deal isnt done. I hope that all this reports arent BS and we truly negotiate and want him.

as if signing the contract is a problem. we already announced transfers before the contract was signed (see van ginkel and schürrle). also you can send the contract via FAX or whatever. thats surely not the problem. The problem is that the deal isnt done. I hope that all this reports arent BS and we truly negotiate and want him.

Fax? Fuck me you're from Germay - nix Faxen maschienen ;) Email dude - E M A I L :) get with the 21st century ;)

Fax? Fuck me you're from Germay - nix Faxen maschienen ;) Email dude - E M A I L :) get with the 21st century ;)

hahahah dude you caught me on this one haha.

Completely off topic though it's a good advice anyone could use in today's job market.

Human ressources always get millions and millions of e-mails. Sending your resume and letter via fax actually can help you get a job!

People will be so surprised to get an application via fax that you'll get more chances of being read.

( PSA out)

Completely off topic though it's a good advice anyone could use in today's job market.

Human ressources always get millions and millions of e-mails. Sending your resume and letter via fax actually can help you get a job!

People will be so surprised to get an application via fax that you'll get more chances of being read.

( PSA out)

Yeah right, the only fax's people now get are 'spam'...

Top tip! If you're applying for a job at a company that STILL uses a fax machine - YOU CAN DO BETTER ;)

Big movements in Roma’s transfer period. After closing the deal for Jedvaj and being on verge of acquiring goal keepers De Sanctis and Skorupski, the yellow and red club is sealing the deal with PSV for Strootman. The midfielder is expected in Italy between Monday and Tuesday, they are finalizing last details. Former Inter player Maicon could also join him. The deal can be closed, but he will have to agree to a pay cut (he currently earns 5 million). Roma also wants him in training camp, while Marquinhos is getting closer to leaving. Prior to accepting to move to PSG, the defender wants to make a final attempt to join Barcelona.

http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/calciomercato/roma-can-close-for-maicon-strootman-is-about-to-arrive/

This is a player I rate very high, and this might be exactly what our midfield have lacked the past few years.

Since Romeu's loan deal to Valencia has been confirmed, the only real contendors to the the CDM role is Essien and Mikel. Mikel is the defensive work horse, but unfortunally lacks some offensive fibers and Essien hasn't been himself after all his injuries. Therefore I believe De Rossi would be an ideal signing to a young, unexperienced squad. Versatile, hard-working and respected, which also will make him to role model for Van Ginkel, Chalobah and Ake.