Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Luka Modric

DavidEU
Followers 1

Or we can give them Meireles and Sturridge as some reports hint....

That should be a value of around 25k....and then might give them another 5k or so to bring up the figures.

I know Sturridge is young....but his attitude is far worse then Torres.

We have two strikers that have shit attitude!

If we get Hulk or Cavani, then Sturridge will go down even lower in the pecking order....and then we can risk of losing Sturridge later for less money.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm from Australia and some here would back up I'm one of the biggest die hard Chelsea fans around. Been offered a season ticket twice from the club for flying over and watching more then 25 games hom

New midfielder should be some criminal whose just gotten out of jail after 15 years for rape and homicide. His duty will be to fit his boot in Yaya's asshole.

Certain people watch a few Oscar matches and now they all think he is the second coming. First of all he is not better than Modric, many people here have the tendency to overhype young players, and it

That should be a value of around 25k....and then might give them another 5k or so to bring up the figures.

If we get Hulk or Cavani, then Sturridge will go down even lower in the pecking order....and then we can risk of losing Sturridge later for less money.

Yeah, how are we going to get Modric, Hulk and Cavani? I would be happy with one of them, but Azpi, Moses and Witsel looks just fine to me.

Yeah, how are we going to get Modric, Hulk and Cavani? I would be happy with one of them, but Azpi, Moses and Witsel looks just fine to me.

We could get Modric for little price with players exchange that way we have money for a big spending player.

Could be Cavani or Hulk....

• Like 1

We could get Modric for little price with players exchange that way we have money for a big spending player.

Could be Cavani or Hulk....

And next...WORLD DOMINATION!

MUAHAHAHAHA!

Sturridge + money for Modric, Meireles + money for Cavani, Hulk for cash and we're good to go. Or at least we would be if real life was Football Manager. :clown:

• Like 2

Sturridge + money for Modric, Meireles + money for Cavani, Hulk for cash and we're good to go. Or at least we would be if real life was Football Manager. :clown:

Real Life became football manager as soon as we got all these rich owners in different clubs. :clown:

Just went to his twitter page and saw nothing of this, he deleted it?

No, he didn't, but I read his tweets and there is nothing special about him... He just trying to become popular.