• Meteora
    • Minutes to Midnight
    • A Thousand Suns
    • Living Things

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great band, i loved all there albums to be honest, the Mike Shinoda tracks ruined Minutes To Midnight in my opinion, besides that it was good. Appearently they where bringing an album out just before 2012 ends, because they believe in the worlds gonna end and all that. Doubt it though, theres usually 3-4 years gap between all there albums so can't see another one being released till the end of 2013 or somewhere in 2014.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The first snippet of the new Linkin Park song "Burn it Down" has been published! The single will be available on Monday (14th April 2012)! :dude:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqJnU7a8Fw4

Sounds so good, i just can't wait for the single to come out. And it's the 16th of April by the way. There is a leak what was on youtube and over 30 videos have been taking down who had the full song, warner records intervened and stopped them. I downloaded a phone recording of it but it is awful you can barely here anything it's just shit. I've been looking everywere for the full song on the internet can't find a download :(

Sounds so good, i just can't wait for the single to come out. And it's the 16th of April by the way. There is a leak what was on youtube and over 30 videos have been taking down who had the full song, warner records intervened and stopped them. I downloaded a phone recording of it but it is awful you can barely here anything it's just shit. I've been looking everywere for the full song on the internet can't find a download :(

Ah, you're right. Today's 14th of April, how did I miss that?! Been looking for it too, but there's just this poor quality recording which is so bad you can' understand anything.

• 1 month later...

Same, i miss that too, but there new album appearently is supposed to be a mix with it.

The only thing what annoys me about there two released songs is that they are a bit popish and that will be the first time i hate Linkin Park if the full album is like that.

Same, i miss that too, but there new album appearently is supposed to be a mix with it.

The only thing what annoys me about there two released songs is that they are a bit popish and that will be the first time i hate Linkin Park if the full album is like that.

Yeah, I thought A Thousand Suns was just a one off, just to try something new and get it out of their system but I didn't expect them to continue with that style and turn into a Pop-ish group :(