Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Sunderland vs Chelsea

BlueLion.
Followers 0

hopfully lampard lol i got him as my captain for epl fantasy and for one of my leagues, 1st v 2nd has 6 points between and i need as many points as possible hahahahaha and than drogba to score and malouda cos there both in my team too lol. and anelka to win the golden ball :P

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea: Cech - Bosingwa, Ivanovic, Terry ©, A.Cole - Essien, Mikel, Belletti - Anelka, Drogba, Malouda

Subs: Hilario, Mancienne, Ballack, Stoch, Sinclair, Kalou, Di Santo

Lamps?? :o

:( and no 100th goal

Shame to see the youngstars in the bench but Hiddick did say he wanted to play players that will play Sat in order to keep them going sorta thing..hopfully see some in the 2nd half

:( and no 100th goal

Still FA Cup Final, last year he reached the 20th in the very last match so dont worry :P

Still FA Cup Final, last year he reached the 20th in the very last match so dont worry :P

Good point lol

No Ronaldo so only Gerrard to worry about...come on Spurs beat them!!!Then they wont have gone the whole season unbeaten at home muhaha!!Or least dont let him score or give away a poxy pen

STUPID FUCKING TENNIS, my Cable operator "Efficiently" changed my list of channels to put on the channel that will show tennis rather then the Chelsea match, why not change the channel showing Man U or Newcastle Match, ARGH!