Alex

DavidEU

I'd be happier for Alex to go elsewhere if he is just going to sit on the bench here. He's a great player and he deserves it. But it's up to him.

That's why I reiterate that we shouldn't think about, much less buy, David Luiz until the summer when we know how Alex is physically.

If the story's about Luiz are true, then Alex will have to make a decision. Because I doubt Bosingwa is going anywhere, for Ivanovic to become a permanent right back. Bruma is unlikely to be relegated from sub to no games at all. I'd love Alex to stay though, the defence would only be mildly effected by one of them getting injured.

When I saw it, I did this: :541: News.

Them when I lost my time :chai:, I came to a Conclusion :ballack:

Alex is the Starting Player... He and Terry... David Will have to Fight so very MUCH to take Alex and Terry´s Place That is posible he will be just Up to Bruma in the list FOR A WHILE!!

The future of Alex depends on Luiz's performances. If Luiz is a cult figure, I reckon Alex will be gone in the summer!

I do not Agreed.... Alex is the Starting DC... And the for him to remain in the starting XI depends only on him... not David Luiz.... We need to see David Luiz Playing Agains Premier League Team with powerfull, and faster Strakers than Portugal League.... Then.... We can tell is Alex Job is in Danger or not

I do not Agreed.... Alex is the Starting DC... And the for him to remain in the starting XI depends only on him... not David Luiz.... We need to see David Luiz Playing Agains Premier League Team with powerfull, and faster Strakers than Portugal League.... Then.... We can tell is Alex Job is in Danger or not

I see where you're coming from, but if you compare David Luiz to Alex.... Alex and Terry are two very similar defenders, neither of which are a Carvalho-esque player in truth, and that's why... in recent games, our form has not been up to scratch.

If you look at David Luiz. He's a proven sweeper... a centre back with pace, someone who is brave enough to go into tackles. Carvalho was like for many years, alongside Terry, and our defence was rock solid, and we won 3 titles because of it.

You also need to take into account that JT's back problems are still around, and whenever he gets a tweak, or a knock that affects this, he could be out for some time, and you need players like Ivanovic and Luiz (great partnership I might add) to fill his gap. And I only say Ivanovic because his form is immaculate, and... unfortunately for Alex... his injury will prove dividends! And that's partially what I'm nervous about because I really like Alex as a player.