The Official TC 'We Hate Tottenham' Thread

BlueLion.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to laugh @ spudz today. It was AVB that caused the Luka Controversy last season. Now he is the Da Gaffer for spudz & they are still experiencing the problems that their new gaffer caused xD Mod can we please change the name of this thread to Let's all laugh @ spudz.....Yes I am hata & drunk on hata-aide

• 4 weeks later...

He scored vs England in Chicago back in '05 Face it bro us Yanks are in your head :Goober: btw, the goal in South Africa still counts :Goober: Don't blame us for fielding a West Ham GK

Haha you guys have been a pain in our side since 1775. We still were better in South Africa though and we still got through too.

Haha you guys have been a pain in our side since 1775. We still were better in South Africa though and we still got through too.

well we wanted less taxes ;) BTW, when I first looked at the fixture back in '10, I was fearing a 4-0 blowout thanks to the hype of the English press. Talkin' about a paper tiger...That England side was just that. Remember who won the Group & we had the refs go against us in every match. Taking away legit goals in 2 matches. The problem w/ our side was Bunker Bob's mentality. Now w/ Klinsmann we are going to places we never got results & winning those matches. You don't want to face the Yanks today...that is for damn sure. We will spank that ass.

well we wanted less taxes ;) BTW, when I first looked at the fixture back in '10, I was fearing a 4-0 blowout thanks to the hype of the English press. Talkin' about a paper tiger...That England side was just that. Remember who won the Group & we had the refs go against us in every match. Taking away legit goals in 2 matches. The problem w/ our side was Bunker Bob's mentality. Now w/ Klinsmann we are going to places we never got results & winning those matches. You don't want to face the Yanks today...that is for damn sure. We will spank that ass.

USA are on the rise in their national team, but it will be a long time until you can compete with us when we play well. We did after all beat the European and World Champions last time we played them. You guys went top on goals scored, not even goal difference, and whereas we lost to probably the second best team at the tournament, you guys lost to Ghana. Fifa ratings don't lie, third best team in the world (officially haha).

USA are on the rise in their national team, but it will be a long time until you can compete with us when we play well. We did after all beat the European and World Champions last time we played them. You guys went top on goals scored, not even goal difference, and whereas we lost to probably the second best team at the tournament, you guys lost to Ghana. Fifa ratings don't lie, third best team in the world (officially haha).

You have fine points there, but again read my post. That was w/ Bunker Bob as our gaffer. Different story now w/ Klinsmann. When was the last time England beat Italy in Italy? Has England even played Mexico in Mexico? I highly doubt it. 3 Lions always play in Wembley. Come out & play sometime to see what its like to play in a hostile environment that is not your own. BTW, we need to stop this discussion here. We are making this thread decent w/ our discussion ;) we need to throw some dirt at spudz xD

You have fine points there, but again read my post. That was w/ Bunker Bob as our gaffer. Different story now w/ Klinsmann. When was the last time England beat Italy in Italy? Has England even played Mexico in Mexico? I highly doubt it. 3 Lions always play in Wembley. Come out & play sometime to see what its like to play in a hostile environment that is not your own. BTW, we need to stop this discussion here. We are making this thread decent w/ our discussion ;) we need to throw some dirt at spudz xD

Haha, you other teams have to come to the home of football, its where the games was made. I haven't watched USA under Klinsmann but results are looking good. Yeah I agree about making this a decent thread, but the spurs are doing enough to ruin themselves. Just heard AVB's record is now 3wins in 15 BPL games. I thought we messed him up, but starting to think otherwise.