The Official TC 'We Hate Tottenham' Thread

BlueLion.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll be stealing my reps though :(:Goober:

I love you all. The whole world got several shades more colourful today. I suddenly appreciate everything so much more.

Reps? Bitch please we just won the CL! B)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

HAHA-HAHAHA-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Very nice, Alex. Those strange cartoon LOL faces always crack me up :lol:

From the Spurs forum:

Meh, I guess I am just super fucked off that the one season the rule has an impact on the PL it had to be us in fourth. It's always us. The fucking jokes of English football. No matter how far we get something still goes against us.

Oh, and look who's back in the top CL next year, Woolwich and Chelsea yet again. It's a fucking conspiracy dammit.

Conspiracy? HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol: :lol:

Very nice, Alex. Those strange cartoon LOL faces always crack me up :lol:

From the Spurs forum:

Conspiracy? HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol: :lol:

I posted in the Drogba thread a few of the tweets I got from some fucknut of a Spurs fan, was saying basically the same thing hahahahhahaha

So a few months ago (around the time André Villas-Boas was sacked), the protagonist of the story was sitting in the pub rather pissed from good ol' beer. Anyway I was conversing with an Arsenal supporter who just so happened to be a former teacher of mine in High School. The Gooner is a great guy to have a chat with, he is pretty clever and is never gets aggressive with his football related banter. After a while a bloke shows up and the Gooner introduces him as the English teacher at the High School as well as his roommate. This bastard was a Tottenham fan.

I'm growing streadily drunker and given my personality I never shy away from a good debate. Eventually the subject of football shows up and after a fairly casual start it evolves into myself and the Gooner attacking Tottenham and the Twatt and having a good laugh about it. With incoming insults he gets very defensive and very aggressive and begins attacking both Arsenal and Chelsea at an alarming rate. Soon the conversation heated up and this was the absolute summit of the conversation:

Twatt: You are only as good as your last game.

Me: Well, we fuckin' won ours, 'ow bout you? You lost right?

Twatt: Well, at the end o0f the season we will see...the last time I checked we were third you were 5th.

Me: WELL AT LEAST WE ARE STILL IN EUROPE!

Twatt: Fuck...

He then proceeds to walk away in anger to sound of the Gooner absolutely pissing himself in laughter. This victory has only grown sweeter in time, not only has Chelsea knocked Tottenham out of the Champions League but we are in fact the Champions of Europe.

This ultimate victory was poetic in nature. The jigsaw fell into place to reveal a beautiful picture of coincidence and causality.