The Official TC 'We Hate Tottenham' Thread

BlueLion.

I cannot explain how sick to ny stomach I feel with tge recent press/yidos love in. Every time they continue this talk of spuds winning the league I want to be violently sick. Im stating here and now that if manure and the yids went into a final day situation....im hoping for manure to win . I FUCKING HATE SPUDS

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot explain how sick to ny stomach I feel with tge recent press/yidos love in. Every time they continue this talk of spuds winning the league I want to be violently sick. Im stating here and now that if manure and the yids went into a final day situation....im hoping for manure to win . I FUCKING HATE SPUDS

have you noticed "our 'arry" the peoples manager is getting more and smug all the time . Hope the taxman sorts that out as well

If United win the league, so be it. It's kind of a non-contest when they do, no-one really cares (accept Scousers) because they win trophies so often. If City do, then fair play, they've spent a shitload of money and despite their recent troubles, they deserve it.

Spurs play great football and have some wonderful players... but I'll be fucking gutted if they win anything this season :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I just heard some of the Proscecution's arguments against Uncle 'arry....I think he might be going to jail...For reals ;) harry is going to jail, harry is going to jail, harry is going to jail...Harry Redknapp is going to jail

you arent arrys dog are you ,,,could be the end for you ...unless you do a runner with the lolly...would get you a lot of bone

I fucking hate Tottenham! They truly disgust me! What's even worse is that my Grand dad is a yido and every time i see that old bastard he shouts ''Comon you Spurs''. Lucky he's an old git otherwise he would get a slap upside the head!

:angry:

• 2 weeks later...