Michael Ballack

the wes

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he carries on performing like he has done this season then no thanks. Yesterday he had two corners that didnt even get nto the box because it hit the man 10 yards away! i have never seen that before.

If he can recapture some of the form he had in his second year when he came back from injury then i'll be happy to see him sign for another 2 years! The only thing is... I can't see him getting that form back.

I'd like to see a one year extension, but two years at his age is too much. He started off excellently, and although his form has dipped I still think he's playing better than he did last season. Keeps the shape quite well in our diamond formation, and I have no qualms about him in our squad at the moment.

He is too old for premier league.

He doesn't have the speed we need...

However, I want to see him playing with Terry as a center-back.

He has all the qualities of a good player.

He can play in the back for two more years.

It is just a problem of his salary...

I'd like to see a one year extension, but two years at his age is too much. He started off excellently, and although his form has dipped I still think he's playing better than he did last season. Keeps the shape quite well in our diamond formation, and I have no qualms about him in our squad at the moment.

Yeah, a one year extension would be nice. People forget he was one of our best players a few seasons ago. His been below average this season but he has the ability to improve... just look at Giggs and even Scholes. Just because his old it doesn't mean his a bad player. Keep the faith.

Yes he is a world class player who has done it all and I am sure he will regain his form because as they say form is temporary class is permanent. Moreover, this statement shows that he still has hunger and ambition to win the premier league and the UCL unlike what some people are saying that he is in it for the money.

• 5 months later...

The Guardian is reporting that a number of Dubai clubs are looks for the services of Ballack.. The UAE is known for being a good destination for footballers who are coming towards the end of their careers, like Cannavaro.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/jun/07/michael-ballack-chelsea-contract-dubai

• 1 month later...